Chapter 2

Luke woke up to the sound of his alarm on his phone. Groaning, he brought his hands to his eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them. He rolled out of his bed and walked over to his door and locked it. Then, he went to the bathroom connected to his room. He brushed his teeth and did his hair. After picking out his outfit for the day he made sure he got a pair of his Calvin Klein boyshorts panties, with a waistline that makes it look like he's wearing boxers. (Picture in media)

He grabbed his Nike gym bag since he had soccer practice after school. The smell of bacon and eggs wafted through the air as he ran down the stairs. His mom, Liz was making breakfast for her two boys, as she usually does in the mornings before school. 

"Hey mom." He kissed her cheek before taking a seat at the kitchen island. He brother, Jace, came bounding down the stairs, kissing his mother on the cheek and sliding next to Luke. 

"Hey bro." He greeted Luke. 

"Sup." Liz gave the boys their plates and watched her boys basically inhale the food. 

"You boys better hurry, before you're late for school." Liz said. "I'm going to get ready for work, see you boys later." 

After Jace and Luke finished their breakfast, they set their plates in the sink. Walking out the front door to their separate cars and drove to school. 

*  *  *

Luke walked through the halls of Berkly High with Cara by his side, as usual. Greetings were thrown at the two left and right. The two had quite the status at the school. They were single-handedly the most popular kids in school. When Luke first arrived at Berkly in freshman year, of course he was a nobody, then he met Cara. The two clicked instantly becoming the best of friends. When Luke joined the soccer team and Cara took up basketball they excelled at the sports, making them captains of both their teams. 

Through the three years they have built an empire, if you will. Everyone knew exactly who they were. The two of them were shipped together, their name being 'Cake'. Though, no one knew that they were shipping the wrong to people together. The entire school believed they were straight as poles, but no. They're bisexual, but the school can't find out about that. This is the most homophobic you could ever go to. Anyone who is not straight and open about will be bullied and ridiculed. It's sad but true.

They don't have to know the Cara has had her eye on the cute cheerleader named Kendall. Or that, Luke watches gay porn at any given time. The school knows that the two typically don't date, for reasons only the two of them know. But that doesn't stop some people from trying to get with them. Like now. 

"Hey Lukey." The school slut, Arzelea said sweet voice as she slipped her hand into Luke's. Only for it to be released immediately.

"Don't call me that! What do you want?" He asked angrily. This is getting old. Everyday Arzelea endlessly flirts with Luke in attempts to become his girlfriend. Every time Luke rejects her, but it doesn't seem to make it through her thick skull. Considering she just brushes it off and tries again the next time she sees him.

"Don't be so grumpy, babe." She started. "I just came to tell you that my parents aren't gonna be home today. We could have a little fun, if you no what I mean."

"Unfortunately I do! How many times do I have to tell you? I DON'T LIKE YOU, AND I NEVER WILL!" Luke yelled. She just shrugged and walked away, not even fazed by what he just said.

Short, I know but this chapter is just a filler. Actually the next couple chapters will be fillers. The drama doesn't really start until chapter 8 or 10. 

On another note, I updated this book twice in one day! #DoubleUpdate 

I LOVE 'GIRLS TALK BOYS'. It's really retro and not really something I thought they boys would sing, but I love it soooo much. How do you feel about it?

Until next time, bye! *waves*

Follow 

Vote 

Comment