Chapter fifty four: personal demons

----------------------------------PLEASE READ!!!!!!-----------------------------------------

Hello everyone I'm just blown away with how well this story did. I never expected to get one vote let alone 200. I just want you to know how amazing you are and how much I loved writing this story. I hate to say it but there's only one more chapter after this one, but don't worry I've decided to make a sequel. First I want to upload two other fanfic books I've been working on, which will be released a day or so after I upload the last chapter of this book. It is going to be a batman fanfiction and a doctor who fanfiction. The titles will be; Don't Let Go (doctor who fanfic), and Alter-Ego (batman fanfic). So if your intrested in either of those I've been working hard on them and would really appreciate if you gave them a chance.

Thanks for all votes, keep them lovelies <3

-----------------------------PLEASE READ ^^^^^^^-------------------------------------

Chapter fifty four: personal demons

Deans POV:

"I need you boys to go kill Azazel"

"You want us to what?" Sam asked. We both heard her though, meg, Azazel's former right hand slut was asking us to kill him.

"Oh Sammy do you need a q-tip, clean out your ears big boy, I don't repeat myself".

"Why the change of heart, I thought you and yellow eyes were buddy buddy"

"I could say its nothing personal, but then I'd be lying, what does it matter to you anyways? Don't you want him dead?". Shaden and Peter showed up from the other room stumbling in confused.

Shaden had her dark hair sticking up on end like she was in some 80s sitcom, Peter didn't look too different.

"What the fuck happened!" Peter yelped.

"A trickster, meg ripped his heart out, long story short it's over now" Sam explained finally managing to get up off the ground.

"Meg who?" Shaden asked examining the leather jacket wearing demon. Meg gave her back a devious smile.

"So this is the infamous Shaden Winchester, and her magical 'key' powers, I've just been ripping my guts out with excitement, Azazel doesn't ever stop talking about you, and what he wants to do with that pretty little head of yours". I put my arm as a barrier inbetween meg and Shaden who were both getting fiesty.

"Dean I'm fine, I can take her" Shaden protested.

"I'm not trying to protect you, I'm trying to stop you". Meg made a smug snicker "now now Dean, there's no need to protect little ol me". I refrained from punching her in the face myself. She had been useful time to time but also been a pain in the ass before hand.

"Is she a demon?" Peter asked. I didn't even knowtice he was still here, I guess he's good at his job then, or maybe he just generally fades into the background.

"Yes she's a demon" Sam answered.

Peter seemed to be a little worried, backing away, I didn't know if he'd actually encountered one of the black eyed baboons before, I know he's met a few other 'things'.

"Aww how cute, what's his name? He just looks like the lost little puppy who met his first demon, oh the things I could do to you" Meg said.

"This is Peter, he's a leathal weapon trust me" I warned her. Peter could seem like a mushy cute animal on the outside but on the inside, he was a skilled beast.

"Your not my first demon by the way, I've met that Azazel guy before". We all gave Peter a wtf look.

"I'll explain later" he responded.