Chapter forty three: all is fair in love and war

Shadens pov:

Fighting. That's all we were doing for the past hour. As soon as dean got back from his mysterious trip he'd suddenly assumed that I'd been lying to him about everything. Not only had he felt betrayed but I did too because as it would seem, Keith is the son of Azazel. I was sort of upset, scratch that, really upset that he'd neglected to tell me. I told Keith everything and in return he always just listened. Not once did I ever even imagine that he wouldnt tell me something like that.

"will you shut up!" I hissed at the both of them. Dean's stern face stayed in concrete formation. Sam otherwise was trying to keep the peace like most times. He was angry with me too though.

" I just don't know if I can trust you anymore, it's lie after lie, and if it's not lying then your running away on some bitch fit temper tantrum" dean argued. With all the anger bubbling inside me I could already begin to feel my veins pumping with power. It was extremely hard to contain I was honestly about to explode. If I did then I knew I'd be the same drooling mess that I was last time.

Sam's phone unexpectedly began to ring interrupting our unhealthy conflict. When he saw the caller ID his face turned pale white.

" I need to get this, I'll only be a second" he muttered quickly.

Sams pov:

Jenna, the girl who broke what ever rotten shriveled up piece of my heart were left, was calling me. Over time I'd changed my cell phone and in doing so lost her number. The thing was I knew it by heart, burnt into my memories.

" Jenna?"

" Sam, is it really you?". Yes it was really me, I had a few concerns, first of all how did she get this number? And maybe even more important, why was she calling?

" yes it's really me"

" I've been trying to find you for ages, it was almost like you were dead"

" thats one way to put it, Jenna why are you calling me?" I demanded. There was an awkward and painful amount of silence before she responded.

" I think somethings here"

" where is here what do you mean?"

" I'm in Utah I've been here ever since we, you know, spilt up and lately strange things have been happening". Really? Now somethings after my ex-girlfriend.

" strange as in my kind of strange or strange as in normal"

" definitely your kind of strange, people are dissapearing and I'm worried that it's connected to me"

" why would you think that?"

" umm because the people that go missing I know every single one of them, whether it's a grocery clerk I talked to or a family member and Salt Lake City isn't your small town know everyone sort of place"

" I'm coming to meet you, okay. Call me if you see anything, and I mean anything. A guy that gave you a weird glare or even a dog that sniffed in your direction got it?"

" yes, yes I got it. Please hurry Sam, please"

" I will".

Now that I'd forced shaden and dean to pack their crap and get going their little argument was paused. Utah was a seven hour drive from where I was currently at and if they were going to fight the entire way then I might shoot myself. Dean as usual was playing the over protective in your face card. Shaden doing the almost exact opposite, which was stopping any kind of sense that flowed to her brain. Luckily for me dean had passed out after his third or fourth beer.