Chapter fourty five: dance hunters

Chapter forty five: dance hunters

Shadens pov:

I stayed up the rest of the night worrying and anxious. I couldn't get over him like this, what if he was already dead. I tried to sleep and ended up just uncomfortably rolling around. These damn hotel beds arnt comfortable anyway. It was at least eleven in the morning now one of those retards had to be awake. I think all three of us came to terms with me sleeping in a sperate room, I know dean wont argue especially after I punched him in the face. I don't exactly remember how I got so mad, I mean I gave him a nasty shiner. It was something about lying and then something about my mom? It didn't matter anyways, I must be starting my period.

They both were in the room, dean chugging down a beer and Sam glued to his computer screen.

" beer in the morning, really?".

" how do you think I get through twelve hours of you" he raised his bottle

" life's medication". I knowticed the two packed up duffle bags on the floor.

" where are we going?"

" river ash, Connecticut" Sam answered. He flipped his laptop around and revealed a website of dancing teenagers.

" dance competition?"

" five girls in the last two weeks at this place have died from heart attacks, from ages ranging from fifteen to nineteen"

" so what they're using steroids, it happens"

" I'm not so sure, the kids are apparently screened for any drug use, the directors claim that cheating will not only disqualify you but also give bad recommendations against you". Wow that was harsh, just for a dancing competition.

" I don't know how were going to get in thought, they only let competitors and family in". I knew what I had to do, and I really didn't want to do it.

" I can compete" I said quickly. They both looked at me questionably.

" you know how to dance, like ballerina shit" dean asked. I stood up and easily did a double pirouette in boots and blue jeans.

" holy friggin moley! I didn't know you danced!" dean said mesmerized.

" I was cheerleader at 17 but before I was a dancer so yeah I can enter the competition and you guys can be my gay dads". Dean scrunched his face up

" hell no"

" so then you two are going to look like pervs"

" I'll role play but I'm not going that far, especially with Sam". Sam who also looked incredibly uncomfortable agreed.

" so then what your going to be stage hands?"

" sounds good to me what about you Sam?". Sam approved by silently giving a thumbs up.

" right then, let's role".

They really weren't kidding about the drug screening, before entering in the competition you have to give a vile of blood or a cup of urine, sometimes both. I wasn't going to enter right away I had to get practice. First I had to choose a song to dance to, and then just dance. The competition stage was at a fully booked resort, only for competitors to stay at. I was on my own wandering the halls, dean told me to check out the other competitors and see if there was anything witchy going on. They suspected it was some sort of angry teenager witch that was jelous of the others. Meanwhile they were trying to get a job as stage hands. Sam said to just make some fake IDs and walk in and I guess that would work, no one gives a crap about the stage hands.