Shaden Winchester (a supernatural fanfic)

Chapter one: Shaden Williams

"Shaden get down here now," my tired dad said after I finished combing my hair. I bubbly skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. Today was my first day as a junior. The first thing on my mind was to try out for cheerleading like the last two years of high school. I grabbed one pancake from the middle of the table.

"Hey sweetie ready for school?" my dad asked before yawning.

"as I'll ever be, where's mom."

"She had to start work early."

My mom was always doing this leaving me and dad at home while she spent long hours at the hospital. My dad had a job too as a lawyer and he also wasn't home much but at least he told me before he just left every day. I took the last bite of my pancake and kissed my dads cheek.

"see ya later," I said grabbing my keys. I walked out the door to my black chevy avalanche. I always loved trucks and lucky that my parents had enough money to buy me my dream car. Not a lot of people have a privileged life like I do, our small town off the west coast of San Diego is Davis California. The homes closer to the sea are the richest people, the poorer people live down by the highway. But there are equal amounts of the two groups maybe even more poor so the boundaries even out. The poor stay in their groups and the rich stay in theirs. There are a few cross overs for both sides. Such as a cool poor kid would hang out with the rich, and a wealthy druggy would hang with the poor teens. In my opinion it didnt really matter. I turned my truck on and drove the long way to school savoring evey moment of excitement. When I got there I was greeted by tons of friends including my best friend Darlene. I swear I could tell Darlene anything she didn't seem like the other girls and guys I hung out with doing cheer for the status and not the fun. Darlene was our cheer captian and she was damn good at it too.

"Shaden I have to tell you about the guy we met last week he's totally into me I've got to show you the texts," she splirted out.

"later I want to get a cheer application form before they're gone."

"relax girl I got you covered," she handed me a white paper to fill out.

I smiled and took the paper. She went on babbling about the cute guy we met at the beach until the first class bell rang. I went into the class and sat at the first desk I could find.

"hello students I'm mrs. Andrews you'll be learning ......." the teachers words drifted out of my mind. I felt exceptionally sleepy and this surprised me seeing I was very excited. I felt the weight of sleep heave down on my eye lids.

The room slowly faded away as I yawned. Before I slipped into a black abiss I saw the blood trickle from my nose.

Suddenly, I woke up in my bed room and heard a door knock at the front door I sat up and just started walking down the stairs. I knowticed something on the tv as I walked to the door. It was two mass murders that had been dead for about 2 years Sam and Dean Winchester. I didn't bother to look through the peek hole and swung open the door. To my surprise I see the killers standing before me. I slam the door shut and turn to run. I can here them yelling wait but I didn't care. I bolted up the stairs clashing into someone on the way. It is a cute boy with frazzled chocolate brown hair and tanned caramel skin. He shakes me and asks whats wrong. The killers break the door down and come for me. The cute boys eyes turn dark black and he pulled me close to him. The taller man Sam throws a knife at the boys head and he sparks a glowing white and then he dies. I can feel a ton of grief flow through me and I fall to the boys side.

--------End of dream-------

I jump up with sweat pouring down my face. I'm in a hospital with tons of wires and tubes surrounding me. My dad is asleep in the chair next to me. I poke his arm a couple times and his eyes flutter open.