Chapter nine: vengeful spirits and underaged drinking

chapter nine: vengeful spirits and underaged drinking

Deans pov:

I heard Sam telling Shaden to relax while he stitched her up but she still yelped with every poke. I couldnt take this shit. I went outside with a beer, natures pain killer, and looked over the edge of the top floor of the motel. I wasn't going to let her die it's our fault she's in danger our curse. She should have lived a normal life. For me I was tired and boy did I want a real life but to face it there was just no way. I tried, and failed miserably. Now I swear anything that comes in two feet of her is gonna get a mouthful of Dean.

Shadens pov:

---------Three weeks later----------

"so that's how you kill a vampire," Dean said examining the three headless bodies in the floor. For three weeks me Dean and Sam have been hunting. So far I've killed two leviathan with my poison touch, plus all the vampires we just chopped to bits. Which I may add is pretty discusting.

"I've got blood all over my friggin uggs!" I said between gags. Does he have any idea how much these fabric shoes cost.

"suck it up princess." It was now Dean's 'thing' to call me a princess. I guess it was mostly my excessive whining that lead to the nick name.

Dean picked up the ringing phone and I went into the car with Sam.

"can I have a sip of that?" seeing the beer in Sams hand.

"uh no."

I groaned being sober sucked when I somehow managed to get drunk it was amazing I couldn't remember what happened to my dad and I didn't dream about Dean getting his head smashed in. I still hadn't told them about my most recent dream. Maybe because they didn't deserve the grief that came with them.

"that was Garth he's got a ghost prob for us down in lousiana."

"ghost prob?"

"yeah nasty spirits very violent you know ghosts."

We headed to Louisiana the next day where this so called ghost was. Back into yet another shitty hotel with another bag of fast food, which I wouldn't eat. I missed my old life but this life was much better. I was actually helping people.

"so what are we looking for?" Dean spoke up, after finishing off a chicken wing.

"three guys were murdered in their homes," Sam answered simply.

"and?"

"the wives are all blonde and each one has no kids."

"that's not what I mean so how is this a case," Dean pushed raising his eyebrows.

"the guys that were killed were all found nailed to walls with missing eyes."

"serial killer back from the dead?" I suggested. They did say we were hunting ghosts.

"I was thinking more around the area of vengeful spirit," Sam budded in, thinking highly of himself for actually knowing what he was talking about.

We decided to split up but this time I was stuck with Dean. I'd rather not talk so I flipped on the radio to the news station.

"on March 18th an awful," a mans voice said. My heart skipped a beat.

"when was march 18th?" I asked Dean switching off the radio feeling panic flow through me.

"three days ago why?"

"so that means it's March 21st oh shit."

"what is it? your freaking me the hell out."