Chapter nineteen: mother

Before I know it were on the road and I'm back in the back seats as it was once upon a time. It's different now though Dean is not trying to sing, actually there is no music at all. Besides the fact that the retards are probably scooted as far away as possible from each other. The awkward silence is broken by Dean's phone. He says a few yeses and nos then looked at me.

"I'm sure my sis can do it," he said then hung up.

"what exactly am I doing?"

"We are going to California, your going to be crazy were putting you in a mental hospital."

---------------------

I sat revealing my cuts to the psychiatric doctor. He was taken back by the sight. It was even pretty gross for me. The skin had scabbed awfully leaving puss and dried blood spread every where.

"and you did this to yourself?" he asked putting his hand on his phone.

"oh no it was the monsters they come for me they did this to me."

He looked at Sam who was next to me "I think we need to keep your cousin here for 24 hours of servaylence."

Sam nodded pretending to care.

"well your going to stay here for a day or two Shaden, so were going to show you to your room," a nurse said kindly and slowly like I was stupid. I made a surprised face and began yelling and screaming.

I was now being properly treated for my scratches with antibiotics and some stiching. I also was in a comfortable pair of scrubs that everyone had to wear. Apperantly I was looking for someone who was stabbing the patients and then leaving a ton of slime behind. The doctors here think it's suicides, but it's just a crazy spirit stabbing people and leaving behind ectoplasm. I was more afraid of what Sam and Dean were going to do alone then I was on this ghost. I tried to sleep on the springy mattress but the thought of dreaming a prediction dream kept me awake all night. That and the mentally ill screaming and banging.

In the morning I was forced to stay in a brightly lit room with a bunch of patients. It was defiantly crazy, there was a lady who wouldn't stop tapping the side of her head and a guy who was dancing alone. I observed the room watching each person. Then the most horrifying thing happened. I found a woman in the corner of the room it was my mother.

She had tatty hair and large bags under her eyes. I never wanted to see her again, not because I hated her but because I didn't want to see her upset it would kill me. Now i seeing her breaks my heart. I went up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned to me shaking and broken.

"mom?"

"get away from me you crazy bitch," she snarled.

"I'm not crazy your my mom!"

"I don't have a daughter I never did and I didn't kill my husband."

"kill your husband?!"

"yeah apparently I had a husband and more than that a daughter but I don't remember them I don't remember anything all I do is forget, remember remember remember," she repeated and started to smack her head. I grabbed her hand so she would stop hitting herself. When Keith said he would erase her memory of me I had no idea it would destroy her completely. She really had gone insane and now was in the nut house for killing dad. I called Sam on my one call per day token.

"hello?"

"it's Shaden."

"get anything."

"no not exactly I'm going to have to stay but there's something wrong."