Chapter fourty four: nothing is free

Chapter forty four: nothing is free

Shadens pov:

The caller ID said keith. Was I supposed to answer it? It was almost three o'clock in the morning. I let the phone ring out then I tired to fall back asleep, but the vibrating started up again.

" what!"

" shaden I'm outside of your hotel, I need to talk". I looked out from the window and saw him waving at me from across the street. I was pissed off at him, I guess it was now or never that I'd have to confront him on his lies.

" I'm coming". I wrapped a thick sheet around me and fast walked across the road. He tried to kiss me, but I shoved him away.

" whats wrong?"

" you lied to me Keith"

" lied? About what?"

" your dad, or should I say the guy that killed my biological father and is the arch enemy of my brothers"

" you never asked about that, it wasn't a lie"

" well I'm asking now so explain". Keith looked around to make sure no one was listening.

" my human name is Diego Columbus, first born son of Christopher Columbus"

" wait a secound, back up if I'm getting this right you just said that azazel is Christopher Columbus!"

" yes, the one who sailed the ocean blue and found America". I freaked out how can this be real, really the guy I wrote four history reports on!

" how did you two end up demons!"

" my dad wasn't the nicest of men, before he was born he made a demon deal to become one of the most famous men in all of time in exchange for his soul and the soul of his first born"

" oh my god, your dad sold your soul for fame!"

" now you see why I didn't care to tell you, he's no father to me, am I forgiven?". I put my hand on the back of his neck and twirled his baby hairs inbetween my fingers.

" your forgiven" I whispered at his lips and then kissed him. Our kiss lasted a lot longer than expected which lead to it going in deeper. Before we ended up in a bed Keith stopped me.

" I didn't come here to talk about my dad, I came here to tell you that I'm being hunted"

" hunted? Like hunter hunted?"

" no humans arnt a threat to me, with you as an exception, it's the angels they never considered me as one of them and now that I've neglected to aid them in certain duties they want to end me" he said. End him? What did he ever do, he was only protecting me.

" Keith are you sure that it's just because you went underground, they can't be that strict, what about castiel and Joseph?". He shrugged his shoulders

" cas has his issues but he's done so much and lost everything, he is sort of a hero, and Joseph is sort of an urban legend the angels suspected him dead ages ago, to mention it as soon as they found out Joseph was alive they seemed sort of excited saying the first was woken and stuff"

" the first?"

" yeah I think joseph was gods first angel". Gods first angel, it made sense he always gloated about how him and heaven have a mutual relationship.

" what are you going to do?" I asked a bit hesitantly, I didn't really want to know what he was thinking.

" I'm going to run, you might not see me for a while"