Chapter Thirty two: fatal attraction

Chapter thirty two: fatal attraction

"another case already??" I rubbed my tired eyelids.

Sam addressed me "yes another case we were gonna get this one if we hadn't found anything here."

I laid back in the seats and tired to stay awake, car rides are extremely awkward, especially when Dean is alseep and theres no music. 

"can you at least tell me where we're going." 

"Seattle it's not far, three more hours, we think it's an Incubus." 

"what?" 

"an incubus, or succubus but this one is male so it's referred to as an incubus. They each chi, which is someone's passions, and their...sex". 

"that's disgusting."

Dean snorted and slid over on Sam's side of the car leaning against him. Sam helplessly tried to pushing the sleeping Dean off his shoulder. 

"do you need help?" I finally said after watching him struggle. Sam, fustraited slammed the horn on the impala forcing Dean awake. Dean screamed loudly almost girl-like and whacked his head on the window, I couldn't stop laughing. 

"damnit Sammy, you could have just woke me up!"

"yeah I could have, but where was the fun in that."

Like Sam said we arrived in Seattle three hours later, and headed straight to a night club where the attacks are supposedly taking place. It was the first time I'd ever been in a club before. This time we weren't in some shitty bar or diner it was a real life loud music, wait an hour in line club. Of corse we got in fast with health department badges. The lights in the room were almost blinding with the many amounts of different colors that synced to the techno music. I yelled over to the boys.

"now I'm really confused to why my friends always wanted to go clubbing, this sucks!"

Dean headed straight to the bar and ordered a beer. Meanwhile Sam walked over to the club owners office. After I was out of sight I ordered myself a hard drink. I really needed it, I hadn't been drinking since I was busted by Keith your friendly neighborhood demon. Even if holy water made me feel powerful, which I also happened to be sipping on the side, it didn't have the effects of alcohol. Alcohol makes you distant and careless something I wasn't much of. I guess you could call me an alcoholic drowning my problems. I felt a tap on my shoulder thinking it was Dean I grumpily yelled what. 

"wow there mrs pants suit just was gonna ask for a dance," The guy talking to me was young, he had shaggy black hair and dark brown eyes. 

"sorry thought you were someone else."

"who? mr pants suit over there is he your boss or something?" 

"Nawh he wishes, were just coworkers." 

"and exactly what is that mrs pants suit?"

"the names Shaden, and I don't believe I'm obliged to tell you."

He leaned back and smiled "wow mysterious, me likey." 

"I'm sure you do buddy now hows bought you bug off and go find a blonde with some short dress."

He pulled out the seat next to me and ordered us a drink "you look like you need to unwind, and besides the girls in this club aren't as appealing. I like a girl whos got the beauty and the brains." 

"oh my flattered," I gulped down the whiskey shot he order for me.

"you haven't answered my question yet."