Chapter twenty seven: Alpha vampire

Chapter twenty seven: alpha vampire

Sams pov:

Dean was looking for Shaden apparently she was at her home town, but Dean, as usual took the wrong road so were lost.

"I told you it was on exit 77." 

"no no no I swear Davis is got to be a few miles north of here."

"well your wrong, she's probably fine anyway just calm down a bit Dean." 

"yeah that's what you said just before she almost got shot by that hunter and when I found her stuck to the ceiling after she tried to fight the poltergeist." 

"she can take care of herself and so far she's safe."

"yeah til Azazel finds her."

Azazel, I couldn't even imagine finding her hanging over me with a slit through her stomach and fire enclosing her.

"she still has the key," I reminded him, and assured myself.

"for how long? Her dream was about losing it for Christ sake she has a pentagram on her back!"

Castiel appeared in the back seat of the car causing Dean to slam on the breaks.

"god damnit Cas!" Dean yelled. 

"you called?" 

"yeah like 7 hours ago where were you?" 

"busy."

"busy, BUSY! Cas is this how it's going to be your going to be too busy for anything?"  

"well I'm sorry my first priority isn't coming here so you can use my angel power and then send me off," Cas left in a fit of frustration.

"great now you've pissed Castiel off."

"well he's pissed me off."

"c'mon Dean he's always tried to help I'm sure seven more hours in prison couldn't have killed you."

"well at least you didn't have a room mate mine was unbearable."

"you had a room mate?"

"the guy ripped people's tounges out!"

I shivered at the thought of my tounge being gone, but that was over taken by a rattle in my stomach "Dean I can't believe I'm saying this but, uhhhh do you want to get a bite?" 

"hell ya I'd thought you'd never ask," We found a bar right off the freeway. The sun was just about to go down when we got there. Inside the bar it was dark, but there was also a ton of people in there. 

"uh looks like were going to have to find another," I complained.

"are you kidding have you seen the menu! I'm staying, sorry there's no salad."

One of the waitesses walked by and smiled at me. She didn't know I was a hunter because she had a her teeth showing. 

"Dean vampire," I whispered. He looked around the room. I noticed it too now almost all of the people in the bar had pointed teeth smiles.

I felt a pain in my neck and imeadiantly the action began. I twirled around and pulled the vampire off my neck. A bunch of humans were already dead now. Dean threw me a machete he carried around with him and I sliced the heads off two. I then threw it back at Dean who continued to kill them. I kicked and punched tons of them and then pushed them toward Dean to get their heads cut off. We were on a role until I heard Dean yelp with pain. Distracted I turned around to find Dean getting whacked in the head with a table. I felt the same searing pain as I saw Dean in and fell face first. A familiar pair of shoes stood in front of me.