"Jimin!" Yoongi shakes the boy but he doesn't leave his trance, only falls deeper into it.

"What happened?!" Hoseok runs to Taehyung's side as he lays in a hospital bed, leg hung up in a cast and face bruised from the fall. 

"Ah I slipped. I'm such a klutz. Jimin got the bathroom floor all wet and I was running around and slipped. No big deal." Jimin hangs his head and bites his lip at the lie. 

"This isn't my fault, Taehyung screwed himself over this time" Jimin begins to sob uncontrollably. 

It is his fault. Everything is his fault. Suicide only affects other people, never the person killing themselves.

"It's my fault" Jimin cries. Yoongi pulls the orange haired boy onto his lap and rocks him back and forth. All his previous anger is melted away when the truth is revealed. He's guilty. He can't face his ex-lover because he's guilty.

Jimin has been facing his guilt with angered, anger towards Taehyung for saving him, for forcing him to continue living a life of misery and sadness. When he left the company, he felt better. He was less stressed about the need to stay thin, the stress to be perfect, the stress to constantly be with a two-faced boyfriend. There was Taehyung, the loving and sensitive boyfriend who was an amazing comforter, and then there was V, his mentor and boss. Taehyung couldn't separate his personalities. Leaving made everything better and the depression washed away, pursuing his dream  washed it away. Being with Yoongi...

"It's not your fault. It's no one's fault but fate. If none of this had happened we wouldn't have met right?" Yoongi tries to convince the boy that his past isn't as horrible as it sounds and that the present is what he should focus on. Jimin turns around in the boy's lap and looks him in the eyes, examining Yoongi's thoughts through them.

"They'll never forgive me" Yoongi uses his shirt to wipes away Jimin's tears. His face is red and blotchy but Yoongi can't help but crack a small smile. Jimin looks adorable in his current position, his face look's like a baby's after a tantrum and the glistening fro the tears makes his eyes shimmer. 

Yoongi takes the time to admire how handsome the boy really is. Aside from his slight baby face he truly is incredibly good looking. His hair is soft and glossy, his face is porcelain and flawless, and his arm muscles are extremely prominent through his muscle shirt. 

"I forgive you" Yoongi whispers, hand on his chin and thumb gliding over the younger's bottom lip.

"Hyung" Jimin whimpers. Yoongi's smile is soft, delicate, and nearly invisible if it weren't for the proximity.

"Stay here tonight. I don't want you to be home alone. Not after having to relive all this." Yoongi says sternly. Jimin nods his head and gets off the boy's lap. 

"Let me just go out and get us some food. It's the least I can do" Jimin grabs his keys and gives a weak smile to the blonde before heading out to go pick up some house ramen.

*

"Hyung" Jungkook sighs as Taehyung speaks his confession. Biting his lip he pushes away from the boy and sits on the carpet in the lonely hallway.

"I know I know, you have a boyfriend. I get it. But that doesn't make my feelings for you any less real. I just needed so say that." Taehyung sniffles and wipes his face on his sleeve.

"Whenever you say that, it just makes it increasingly difficult to stay away." Jungkook confesses, staying completely still and refusing to look up at the handsome male's face. 

"Jungkook, do you have any feelings for me?" Taehyung gets closer to the boy who simply stands up and crosses his arms. The boy shakes his head in response and Taehyung refuses to believe it to be true. The elder stands up as well and forces the proximity to decrease.

"Jungkook don't lie to me, you're incredibly easy to read. I'm not asking you if you do or don't love Yoongi hyung, that doesn't matter to me right now. I'm only asking you whether you have any feelings, even remotely, for me. Remember, you kissed me back. It wasn't one sided, you enjoyed it for at least a second. Please, I just need to know I'm not alone in this and-" Jungkook grabs Taehyung's face and kisses him hard, shutting up whatever other words he was going to use to further convince the boy that his answer was a lie. What he said was enough. 

Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise as he feels the boy's smooth lips press against his slightly chapped ones. Getting into he moment his eyes flutter closed and he melts into Jungkook's touch, running his hands along the boy's chest and down to his hips. His long slender fingers grip Jungkook's hips and his thumbs press into the socket's formed by the boy's V cut. Jungkook moans into the kiss and bites Taehyung's lips to get him to stop but taehyung perceives this as as a green light to continue, moving his hands to the small of Jungkook's back and snaking his way under the boy's shirt.

Never in his life has he been able to feel the skin of a man's back or abs, Jimin never let him. The thought makes him greedy and he pulls Jungkook's shirt higher and higher up his body.

"No" Jungkook growls as he pushes the boy away, talking to himself rather than Taehyung. He glances at the laptop on the ground by Taehyung's feet and leans down quickly to grab it. Not only is it the boy's only access to his boyfriend but it is also a reminder that he actually has a one. But as he looks up at Taehyung who has a saddened expression painted on his face, he can't seem to decipher if what he did is right or wrong. It feels right, oh so right, but he knows that it's wrong. He cheated on his boyfriend once again and he knew the guilt would eat away at him if he didn't confess.

But how could he? His boyfriend was at home being 100% loyal while he was here kissing another man, and enjoying it at the same time. Yoongi doesn't deserve to feel like he was being betrayed.

So as Jungkook walks away from a frozen magician, he vows to keep his mouth shut and to never let his desires get in the way of his commitment to the love of his life.

Min Yoongi.

*A/N* I've got nothing to say so here.