34 ) You with me

Jungkooks  P.O.V  

I get a call suddently as it was 4 am where i was , and i was wide awake . I pick up the phone and hear the cry of halla .

"Halla are you okay,''I ask .

"No,"She cried .

"Whats wrong with you ,"I asked .

"I miss you ,"She tells me .

"I miss you too ," I tell her .

I sit laying  back down and she asks for me to sing to her . I started to whisper sing to her . When I was done I ask her to sing to me and she stares to sing to me as my eyes lids become heavy . Before I knew it I herd heavy breathing from the other end . I smiled saying good night and hang up the phone . I looked out the window of the place I was staying at , seeing the street lights glow in the dark sky . As I slowly made my thoughts filled with halla and our sweet memories .

*2 months later *

I breathed in cold air and looked around me as people scattered around the airport . I rolled my suit case following my other members and body guards . A sudden rour of fans ingalped us as a path was constructed for us . I got my phone out as we got in the car heading to are dorms to relax . I was thinking of calling halla , but diced to make it a surprises . We finally pull up and head inside . I go and take a shower first then get dressed . I made my way downstairs and out the door . I dilled her number and waited for her to pick up. Hello her soft voice echos in my ear .

Me ~ Where are you ?

Halla ~ At work on a lunch break what about you

Me ~ Where do you work

Halla ~ A small cafe around the corner from your guys dorm area .

Me ~ Really ?!

Halla ~ Yeah but whys -

I hung up the phone and got a text message with a angry face . I quickly walk over to the cafe and went inside . It was empty no one there . I walked over to the counter and looked seeing her. Time moved slowly as I looked at her . I reached my hand out to touch her , but she pulled away .

"Excuse me sir what are you doing ,"She asked .

"Reaching for your hand,"I replied .

"Please don't ,"She says .

"Is that how you treat your boyfriend after not seeing him for a year ,"I say taking off my mask and hat . Her eyes light up like fireworks . Leaning over closer to me I went over and kissed her . I pulled away but she stayed . After a minutes we stopped and halla was in tears hugging me . She wiped  tears away quickly as the door opened .

"Welcome ,"She greets .

I give her a warm smile and sit down some where . She walks over to me and hands me a drink .

"For free,"I say .

"No , pay up,"She says

"What the heck,"I comment .

"hehe just kidding ,"She pecks my check then walks over to the counter helping a costumer . I sat there and just watched her . After a good hour people had cleared away and her shift ended . She came out and I put my hand out . She took it and we walked out smiling .

"I missed you ,"I tell her .

"Of course you did ,"She states .

"I missed you too , so much goes by in a year it really was life changing ,"She tells me .