29)You and Me

Jungkooks POV ~ 

I walked out of the cafe shop and the first thing my eyes spotted was her . I thought I was seeing thing at first , but realized it was her . I cross the street  passing throw people to get to her. I stopped and she runs into me making me spill my drink . She makes eyes contact with me and I cant look away , neither could she . 

"Halla,"I call her name . 

"Yes,"She replied . 

"Can you be mine again,"I ask seeing snow fall into her hair . 

"We...can't"She says biting her lip. 

My watery eyes , made a single tear as i put my hand to her face. She grips it and put's it down . I quickly hugged her tightly . 

" Halla... just a little longer , and you'll be mine please wait ,"I tell her . 

"I've been waiting and always will ,"She says . 

*** 

I woke up my head feeling light as everything spun . I shook it off and got ready to go to my grandmothers grave . I showered , got dressed , then ate breakfast . 

"Hyungs ill be back later tonight,"I yell . 

"Okay make sure you give your grandmother are payers ,"NamJoon replied to me . 

"I will bye ,"I say.

"Bye ,"Single voices all say . 

I get a sudden call from halla and pick it up . 

Me~ Hello 

Halla~ I'm downstairs waiting for you 

Me~ You are .. why ? 

Halla~ I'm coming with you 

Me~..i'm coming down

*Call ends* 

The elevator opens and I see halla , I walk over to her grabbing her hand . 

"Dont let go , just for today ,"I say . 

we walk out and I tell the driver I will drive . I get the keys and we get in the car , and I start to drive . She still held my hand as i drove . 

"You hungry ,"I asked . 

"A little ,"She replied . 

I smiled and looked for a place where we could get something to eat . 

***

We walked inside to the place as Halla held the white and pink roses we picked out together , that symbolize love forever  .  I set the flowers down and started to give my prayers to my grandmother , afterwards halla did the same. 

"Halmonee , this girl I brought today is very special to me and I made a big mistake thinking I should let her go . So today I will get her back and she will be mine ,"I whisper aloud .