6. Jealousy

Joys P.O.V~

TaeHyung got out of the car to let Halla but as she got out, she tripped and ended up in Taehyung's arms. I glanced over to Jungkook, who's eyes were wide open, and glaring at Halla being in Tae Oppa's arms. I purposely  coughed and he finally snapped out of it. Taehyung got back in the car and things went dead silent.

"So... You guys wanna get something to eat?" I quietly asked them.

"Sure." They both mumble.

"San Young, can you take us to my favorite ramen shop?" I ask the driver.

"Yes." He simply says.

I look over to V who was smiling while looking at something on his phone.

"Hey, V Oppa! What're ya smilin' at?" I ask him.

"Nothing!" He obviously lies.

"Sureeee... Now tell me, what is it!?" Jungkook adds.

"I was just texting someone... that's all." He tells us.

"Who is it???" Jungkook presses on.

"Yeah, Oppa? Tell me who made you smile..." I whine cutely.

He then pinched my check and I smiled. He leaned into my ear and whispered it.

"...Halla"

"What did he say!?" Jungkook asks super curious.

"Shhh!!!" V puts his index finger on his mouth and winks at me.

"Come on tell me!" Jungkook asks obviously getting annoyed.

"H-." I cut my self off and then said, "It was me."

"YOU!" They both yell.

I smiled while turning back in my seat. Hey, maybe it made Jungkook jealous. Will he actually give me a chances? Aish.. Joy... what are you thinkin... I painfully facepalmed myself, and then rubbed the red mark it left. San Young parked the car and we got out. The three of us walked in and sat down in the homely place. Not many people came here so I would come here a lot.

One of the workers came out and it was EunSang. I personally know her from my past. She's a 28 year old working three jobs and taking care of her own family.

"Omo!!! Joy, what will it be today with these handsome boys you've brought?" She asks happily.

"Can we get ddabbukie, Shin Ramen, and your specialty pizza with some sodas?" I order.

"And what kind of soda?" She asks.

"Cola for me, as always." I say.

"Same here." Jungkook and V say.

"Okay, I'll be right back with your food." She says.

"Do you now her?" V questions.

"Well duh... The owner and I are pretty close, since my dad worked here when he was a teen. So the owner is an now an old lady. I would come here a lot when I was little. It was busy all the time but newer and better cafes opened. Business got slow... I really wish I could help, but my career comes first." I explain.

"Ua... Daebak" V says.

Halla P.O.V~

After practice I looked at my phone again and there was nothing. So, I sent him another text.

Me ~

What are you doing?

TaeHyung ~