26)Empty

We look seeing Jungkook enter the room and then Yeri Storm off out the room . I try and trail after her but Jungkook gabbed my wrist stopping me . I look at him and his eyes where locked on mine .  I nodded my head and he lets me go . I go after Yeri and catch up to her .

"Yeri talk to me ,"I say .
She ignores me as I keep trying to get her to talk to me . She kept ignoring every word I said . Until she stops and slaps me .

I turn and shes angry .

"Go away ,"She yells at me .

"I'm sorry ,"I tell her .

She bites her lip and makes a fist , but slowly unravels them . She turn looking at me as tear rolled down her check .

"I-I am Sorry too ," She tells me. People start to gather around us watching . She looks around her and takes a deep breath .

"Everyone .... I'm sorry ... I lied and started glass rumors , so don't hate Halla she did nothing wrong ... But have a life that I wanted ... I was jealous of her and has left over angry that I too out on her .. Which is wrong of me .. So I want to apologize and all the people who treated wrongly should apologize too ,"Yeri announced .

She walks past everyone and all I her is sorry getting blasted into my ears . I watched her as she walked down the hall wiping tears away . I just stood in the crowd and watched until my view was blocked . I came out and found Jungkook . He hugged me and I just stood there .

He looks at me asking me if I was okay . I nodded my head feeling empty . I felt empty ? No more Yeri ... No more rumors ... No more hiding my feelings ... Just school , and my life .  

"I feel empty , as I need to be worrying about something?,"I say blank .

"Halla are you okay ?,"Jane asked me .

I snap out of it and continued to walk . As we walked out I didn't say a word . Jane and Jungkook stood to the sides of me as we walked .

Everything that's happened to me . I just couldn't add it up ? Nothing was clicking to me . What know ?

We get on the bus and I sit down . I look out the window as a flash of memories just play in my head .

Something didn't feel right as we walked off the bus . I looked up and Jane and Jungkook looked at me .

"What ,"I say .

"Smile do something you've been emotionless scenes you got done talking to Yeri ? What is it that you didn't get to tell her that you need to ?,"Jane asked me .

"No it's just .... I'm not sure ,"I tell them . "Let's just go for now ."

Jane and I start walking as Jungkook stood there . He looked at me as if he didn't know me ?

"What are you doing Jungkook ?,"I ask him . He just stands there and says nothing . His phone in his hands drops and I try to approach him but Jane stops me . I was confused of what was happening .

"Jungkook are you alright ?,"I ask him .

No reply .

***

I was in my dorm room laying in my bed as things where silent around here . And really inactive . I here a knock on my door . I get up and see my manager . I step out and we take a set .

"Halla ... Y-you can't be with Jungkook ,"She tells me.

"Huh why ?,"I ask .

"Your in a rookie group that just started promoting and Jungkook is dealing with school work and his own career and I don't think it's best -,"  I cut her off .

"No tell me the real reason ,"I say .

"Fine , Big Hit doesn't want Jungkook having a relationship , I'm not sure why but I just got word of it today and was told to let you know ,"She tells me .

"T-this doesn't make scenes they can't control his life like that ,"I say .

"Also ... Music K doesn't want any interaction with them so , I'd be best for all of The Ark to stay away from BTS , "She adds.

"I don't understand what happen ?,"I asked .

"It's not your fault Halla it's just we want to keep you here within the company ,"She tried to make it sound like this was a good thing .

I get up and walk into my room locking the door as tears ran down my face .

I knew something was wrong I knew it.

Jungkooks POV ~

We where on the bus when I got a sudden call . It was my manger ?

"Yes manager ,"-me
"You can't be with Halla leave immediately ,"-manager
"Huh i don't understand did something happen ?," -me
"Jungkook we need you back at the company as soon as possible ,"-manager
"Why -,"-me
"If you ever want to work for big hit again then you'll come ,"-manager
"Manager nim I don't understand what's going on ?," -me
"Jungkook leave if you don't want Halla to get hurt ," -manager
"Hurt ?," -me

*call ends *

We get off the bus and stood there confused . She looked so helpless I wanted to comfort her but something in me held back . My phone dropped out of my hands as I just looked at her . Soon enough they walked away and I left .

When I entered inside my company building I saw my manager panicking .

"What's wrong ?,"I asked him."Why can't I see Halla any more who want to hurt her ?."

"I made that part up to get you to come ,"He tells me .

"The part about me not seeing her ?,"I asked .

"No hurting her ?,"He says .

"Wait ..I can't see her any more what I don't get it ? ,"I say .

"It's chairman , his angry ,"My manger says .

"About what ?,"I asked .

"He was supposed to go to KBC and sign a contract but there meeting was canceled when we got a call from Red Velvets Managers at SM's compiling about wanting to talk with you about Yeri and Halla to clear things up with the media , after our CEO found out the two of you are together he immediately told me to tell you that you can't be with Halla , and called Music K to tell them the news ,"My manager explained.

I sighed deeply hitting the wall . I walked back outside and called Halla . She didn't pick up her phone . I started to walk and keep calling her .
Come on Halla pick up ...

"Hello,"-Halla
"Come meet with me ,"-Me
"Jungkook...I can't ,"-Halla
"What do you mean we need to talk now ,"-me
".....I'm sorry ,"-Halla

*Call ends *

____________________

A/N~ wow ... It's been long 0,0

How are you guys ?? If you notice I changed my cover ! Anyone like it not like it ? Idek XD well thank you guys so much for reading hope you enjoyed and of courted until next time

"See yah ,"

~Moon