21.Dream

Halla POV

Dream ~

"What time do you think it is ?,"he asked me .

"I don't know,"I said ."It's been about 4 hours senses school got out witch was at 4:00 so it's probably 8,"I finished.

"Why are they not looking for us ?,"Jungkook complained .

"I don't know ,"I say .

"I'm hungry ,"he whines .

"Jungkook shhhhh I swear if you -,"I stopped my self as he bursted into laughter .

"What?,"I say.

"Nothing ,"He says patting my shoulder . I take it off and he looks at me .

"What,"He says.

"Nothing,"I say sticking my tongue out .

"Wanna play a game,"He recommended .

"I guess ,"I agree .

"Who was your first kiss ?,"He asked me .

"WHAT kind of game is this ,"I ask .

"Mine was in 6 grade with this pretty girl named Yu Ah ,"He smiled .

"Weirdo ,"I say smiling .

"Aish fine mine was ......with Ji Soo this year ,"I mumbled the last part .

"What ?,"He says .

"WithJiSooThisYear..,"I whispered .

He moved closer to me that are foreheads touched .My whole body was forced on his . I could smell his breath ... (Kinda minty with a chocolate  smell  ) ....

He came closer and closer to me as I thought are lips would touch at any moment . The door opened and I pushed Jungkook off me as he went flying out . I breathed and shut the door . He almost kissed me 0-0 ...

"Ya Halla come out here,"Jungkook pounded on the door .

"Ani,"I say sitting down .

He opened the door and him and Someone else stood there . I stood up and faced the other way . He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me out .
He turned and faced me .

"I was playing with you,"He says .

"What the heck Jungkook what was that moment ,"I say flipping out .

"I don't know ,"He replied .

I could really see how annoying that answer was . -_-...

"Do you like me,"We both say at the same time ."Ani,"We both said .

"Im gonna go now,"I said walking out .

HALLA,"I here a yell . My eyes open as I look around . I-it was just a dream ? I looked I was still in the closet with Jungkook .

"Halla I think someone's in here ,"Jungkook say pounding on the door .

The door unlocked and we both walked out as a random person looked at us both .

"Thank you,"We both say to the guy .

"Sure ,"he says confused .

Jungkook and I went back to are classroom .

I got my stuff and walked out the school . It was dark and raining ... I put my jacket on and stood under the covered area . I put my hand out into the rain , I looked and people with school actives had umbrellas .

I walked out into the rain and keep walking getting rained on . It stopped suddenly ? I looked up and an umbrella covered my head .

"J-Jungkook ,"I say looking at him surprised .

"You sure did sleep for a while,"He says smiling at me .

"Oh.. I did ,"I say feeling awkward about it . That dream I head ... It sorta made me wanna just confess everything ...?

"I have something I need to say Jungkook and ... Could you jut listen ,"I say as we walked under his umbrella together .

"Sure,"He replied .

I took a deep breath and started telling him things . Things I keep to myself ...

"I -I don't like Ji Soo ... Jane does ... I don't wanna lose Ji Soo as a friend I'm confused of my own feeling for someone , and I'm not sure how to tell Ji Soo I don't like him ...I'm so confused about a lot of things ...I've been hurting a lot from all the rumors  ... I just -,"He dropped the umbrella and hugged me suddenly .

I cried on him and held the back of his jacket .I finally said everything I needed to say . Partly ...

"This is my fault why everything happened,"Jungkook says .

I look up at him and wiped my tears away .

"No it's not your fault ,"I tell him . Jungkook looked at me deeply in the eyes . His hand touched my face . Are lips meet ... as ran drops fell on us . The kiss deepened . We stopped to breath and he looked at me smiling .

"Halla I like you,"He tells me .

I was so happy ... I kissed him again and held his hand . He took the umbrella and we walked back .

The moment , a moment I longed for ...

Dream ends ~