30) Graduation

I woke up quickly looking around me as if yesterday was like a dream . I laid back in bed not wanting to go back to school even if we only had a week left . Graduation was also this week and I really don't want to go to any of it . Im just so out of it .

"UNNI i swear ,"Jane yells at me .

"Yah yah yah , im getting up,"I say reveling myself from under the blanket . I get up and do the same stupid mourning routine . Walking over to the bathroom yujin cuts in front of me slamming the door , and I end up running into it . I stumbled backwards feeling a big bump on my head . I look in the mirror in the hall way and my face was red . YUJIN UNNI WAEEEEE.

With my face all red and scrunched up looking at the door evilly. Yujin walks out looking at me , her eyes widen , with a shocked face like omo what happened to you .

"I ran into the door-,"Halla where gonna be late hurry up,"Jane whines cutting me off . Yujin walks away and I sigh deeply to my self . I wanted to go back a day just so I could relive those wonderful moments .

I get out of the bathroom and jane throws my scarf , hat , and jacket at me .

"Lets go ^^ ,"She says in such a bright mood . We walk out the door and start walking to the bus stop .

"This is the first time ive ever scene you so happy to go to school whys that ?,"I asked .

"Its the last week the easiest week , we basiclly learn nothing ,"Jane says happily .

"Ahh I see ... lucky for you .... I have graduation to attitude to ,"I mumbled under my breath .

"OH thats right unni its your last year your leaving me nooooooooo ,"She says jumping moods .

"You sure are a mood train , one stop happy , the next sad , all bored for the no fun zone because thats where we going next ," I comment .

"Ya Unni my moods are no joke okay , im gonna miss you ,"She says pouting with a baby face .

"Ill miss you too , jane , but it not like I dont see you almost everyday ,"I tell her .

"Dont ruin the moment we are having ,"She says .

"Oh jane ,"I act .

"Oh halla ,"She fakes cries as she side hugs me .

we break into laughter as the bus finally arrives and we get on .

***

I walk out of the classroom seeing outside covered in snow , and the trees frosted and white . I yesterdays memorys ran in my mind , as I knew I need to talk to jungkook to deal with are problem . I keep walking in the halls when I suddently run into someone , why am in so clumsy gesh . I look seeing yeri as she held her self and softly mumbled sorry , scrumbaling off .

"Wait yeri you dropped this,"I say holding her book up into the air .

I read the cover and , it says Purple moonlight . I

try going after her turing the corner for her only to disappear . Wow shes really changed its like im meeting her for the first time . I open up the book and read a part that was underlined with a sticky note.

"The things we love the most in life don't alway come easy but with a fight , a prices to pay , but in the end love always finds it way ,"

I go back in my class room and get a different sticky note out and start writing the sentences down . I close the book , getting up and stick the sticky note onto jungkooks desk hoping he would understand .I onces was blindlessly in love with him , but onces i opened my eyes looking around me , I knew I had to let go of my greed and let our love flow instead of being boxed up . Thats where we were , in a boxed up love life . The bell rang and I put yeris book into my bag and kids start to come in . I wated the door seeing jungkook walking in heading to his desk , he stops and sees the sticky note . He immedntly looks at me , I look away and started to fiduget with my fingers and tried to fouces on class , but couldnt . I wanted to know what he was think , what he was feeling . I wanted to know ...