27)One way out or in

JungKooks POV~

I stood in the chairmans offices waiting to be seated as he wanted to talk to me about something . He came out and let me inside his offices . He sat down first I greeted him with a bow and sat down . He placed a paper down and I looked at it . It was a dating contract .

"JungKook we've never had any problems with your private life , but with the rating and publicity BTS has been getting as the maknae of the group would like if you didn't date for 4 years to focuses more on increasing BTS polarity . I want you to finish the year and as soon as you do well be going out of Korea again , so please sign this before the weekends ,"He says handing me the papers , he gets up and I leaves the room as I sat there . Halla ran through my mind as I walked out of his office . I made my way down stairs with the paper work . I folded it in half then stuffed it into my jean pocket . I walked outside a car awaited me to escort me back to my dorm.

I got the paper work out again and started to read it again . For 4 years I wasn't allowed to date while under tis contract . I remember signing one when starting with this company . It ended last year , but why i'm I the only one who has to sign it ? Don't I get the same right as my hyungs dose being the maknea really matter ? I got so loss in my thoughts the door opened and I got out walking into my dorms and went inside . I herd laughter from the kitchen as Jimin and Jin where in there . A small smile and a wave i greet them , but walk away .

"JungKookie,"Jimin says aloud .

I went into my room and taehyung was passed out on his bed . I went over to my area and went on my laptop and wasted time by watching TV . I got on my phone to see if Hall read any of my messages . She did ! But she didn't reply .  I sat up and tried calling her again .

She picks up .

"Hello,''~Halla

"Halla ,"~Me

"Yes,"~Halla

".........,"~Me

"Hello ? jungkook you still there , hhhheeellllooo,"~ Halla

I end the call upset at myself for not saying anything to her how know when shell pick up her phone again .
I get the paper work from earlier and set it on my table and lay down as my laptop screen layed Anime .

                                                                                     ***

Halla POV ~

I look at my phone screen re readings his text messages .

Jungkook ~ My company want me to sign a dating contract that last 4 years
JungKook ~ What do think I should do ?

I laid in bed unable to think of anything to do . I wanted to scream my lungs out . With everything thats happen this years this has to be the worst . I hate it all . everyone , everything , thats just my anger talking . i yelled into my pillow and didn't know what to do . I cant help him I don't want him to get terminated from BTS for this , but I don't wan to leave his side .And secret dating would be to hard and I don't like it . It seems best that we just go are separate ways and just be friends .  i picked up my phone , I need to do whats best for him . And us dating isn't going to help .

Me~ Jungkook its best you sign the papers and stay with BTS ... Ill miss you but we can always be friends... it may be hard , but I just don't want to lose you ...I can wait 4 years for you just call and ill pick up .. i love you jungkook see you around .

i started to cry softly as I sent it to him , the unseen signal disappeared as it says e read it... Minutes went by with no reply . My battier was low and my phone soddenly died . I put it on the charger and waited for it to reboot. But it wasn't rebooting ? Did it break ?

~ JungKooks POV

She really wants me to ... sign it ...she really will wait four years for ...me . Just as friends .. I grabbed the paper work and grabbed the pen ..for bantang .. i whispered to myself and signed the contract ..A small tears fell out of one of my eyes as I herd taehyung walk up yawning . I wipe the teasr away as my nose started to get runny as well my eyes itched . I snuffled and tae asked if I was okay .

"Yeah i fine its just the dust in the room is making me sneeze ,''I lie .

"Oh Okay do you know what time it is ,  also could you get me some water please , "He asked me. 

"It 6:01 I have cram school in an hour know thinking about it also yea ill get you water hold on,"I replied getting up and getting him water .

Taehyungs POV ~

 Jungkooks phone goes off and I walk over to it . I look at his desk and see some papers I take a small look and see it was a contract . A dating contract from BigHit ? Did we all get those are something . I picked it up and saw he signed the paper .. wait what about halla ? did they break up ?

"Hyung I got your wa- what are you doing with that ," He says walking over to me setting down the water bottle .
He grabbed the papers out of my hand and thre it in the trash .

"Why would you sign that when your dating halla?,"I asked .

"We broke up ,"He tells me .

"Why because of a stupid contract ?,"I say .

"It was either bangtang of Her ,she even told me that we should just be friends , we just weren't destine to be , the whole world doesn't want us together , its only four years , i can wait for four years,"He tells me .

"So basically you gave up on her ," I say .

"What was I supposed to do ?, leave bang tang I cant just walk away like that , "He saits down .

"You cant just walk away from halla either , "I tell him .

"Hyung what can I do huh what im a supposed to do ? , im lost some one tell me I love her but i don't want to leave you guys I cant I just cant ," He yells .. Are door opens up and Rapmonster walks in .

"What going on in here ?,"He asked .

"Jungkook signed a dating contract with BigHit breaking up with halla,"I grabbed the paper from the trash and gave them to nam joon . He started to read it as other member walked in asking what was happening . Nam Joon told everyone and we all stood on silences looking at jungkook. As he hid his face with his hands holding in tears breathing hard . We just watched .. as he suffered . I sat next to him patting his back . For at the moment I didn't know what to do either .

___________________________________________________________________

A-N~

IF YOU KNOW THE YOUTUBER STEVEN DENG AND SAW HIS RECENT VIDEO THEN COMMENT PLZ 

IF NOT ... I DARE YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO ...I ...DARE...U..HA

#INFIRESARMY  

XDDD

Thanks for reading and until next time 

"See Yah ,''

~Moon