12.Field Trip [ Day 2 ]

Halla POV~

My heart was beating fast as he stood close . 

"I lik-,¨ I cut him off and back up a little . 

¨ I think its getting late and I should head back before the check rooms for the night , ¨ I tell him.

 Little Ji soo popped into my mind as I looked back at him getting out of the water . 

"You hungry ?,"He asked .

I was a little after only eating half a cup of ramen .. Jungkook took some of mine while I was going to the bathroom .

"Ya,"I say .

He swam over and got out . I grabbed a towel and my extra cloths heading back into the change rooms . I went on and it was empty .

"Waeeee,"I scream .

Ji Soo liking me ? We've been friends for so long . My heart is beating fast . but I don't have butterflies in my stomach?

I went and showers getting the chlorine a off me really quick . I came out and changed then dried my hair off . I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror to fix my hair really quick as I stood there that moment of us replyed in my head . 

Ughhhh Does he really like me ? 

I went out and he stood on the other side of the door .

"Lets go ,"He says .

I followed him and we went into the lobby . There was a mini store in the hotel . We went in and picked out out stuff .

When we went to go sit down he passed me my ice cream and Vanilla milk. I smirked he remembered I hated the strawberry kind .

We unwrapped our ice cream and cheered with it .

I took a bite and it tasted really good for some reasons . It's not like I haven't had it before ?

I looked at Ji Soo and he opened up his mouth . I put my ice cream in his mouth and he took a bite . I steal his ice cream and smirked giving him mine . 

We made eyes contact , I looked away for a moment . 

"So you where joking before right back in the pool,¨ I ask him 

"Mabye ,"He teased.

"Ya ," I  says back .

¨ Yeah sure I was ,¨ He says . 

I look at him and he looks at me . 

We finished our ice cream and got up. 

We started walking to the elevator and got in . He pressed his floor and I pressed mine .

"Bye "He says as the door opened .

"See yah  ,"I say waving him off .

The door closed and went to my room.

"Halla,"He says Blan.

"Your up ,"I say.

He looks at me 

"W-what,"I stuttered .

"Where did you go ?," He asked .

"Umm I was just walking around the hotel that's all ," I make up .

"Why didn't you pick up your phone ?,"I asked .

"It was on silent sorry, wait why are you worrying about me  ,"I say.

He doesn't reply and goes into his room ? 

I went and sat on the couch confused  ?

I got up and hit myself a couple of times . Get yourself together Halla it okay .