18.Bad & Good

Halla POV ~

I entered the school as people gave me dirty looks ? I was confused until someone threw something at me . I picked it up and looked at the paper.

My eyes grew big as every part of me ragged with anger . I could careless what everyone thought about me .

Or I thought so ...

My phone started to vibrate and I picked it up .

Me~Hello ?
Jungkook ~ Where are you right now
Me~ In class
Jungkook ~.....

Call ends

I look at the door seeing Jungkook enter threw . He runs over to me looking me deeply in my eyes .

"Are you okay ,"He asks .

"Yeah I'm fine why ?,"I asked .

"Because of those stupid papers all over the school,"He reminds me .

"Those stupid things I could care less ,"I said acting tough.

The bell rings and our home room teacher had came in looking upset .

"Jungkook and Halla come with me,''He slightly yells .

We both go out in the hall way and stood there as the home room teacher looked at us both in shame?

"May I ask why we where sent out in the hall ?,"Jungkook sniffled .

"You guys get to clean up the hallways that are trashed with your names all over the place I dont know who did this but dont have time for any explanations ,"Our home room teacher tells us both .

"Um Mr.Jang we aren't responsible for the mess so why is it that we have to clean it ,"Jungkook replied.

"I don't care who and who didn't do it ?," The home room teacher said .

"We don't know but it wasn't us,"Jungkook says.

"No evidence then start cleaning i'm sorry guys ill be back next class period these halls better sparkle for both of are sake i swear im always this close to getting fired ," Are home room teacher complained walking off.

I was just about ready to scream my lunges out for unfair the amount of cleaning I have to do around here. I looked at jungkook as his face was really red .

"Omo jungkook are you okay,"I asked him.

"Yeah *Sniffle* Fine,"He replied .

***

Jungkook and I had finished cleaning up the papers and i went out to go throw them away in the dumpster . As I tossed the last bag of trash in i felt someone behind me . I look seeing some girls around me .

"Hey Sluat do you like spoiled trash  ,"One of them say pouring it all over me . They circle around me and the same memories of me getting attacked appared . I crouched down on the ground in a ball . I felt them kick me , and curse me out . I tried not crying and held it in the best I could . I tried getting up but I was pushed back down again . Memories keep flashing in and out of me as I wiped away tears . I smelled of old rotten food making me wanna puke, and my ankle hurt . I stumbled back inside and went to my locker .When I opened it papers came flying out of my locker . I just started to pick it up and throw it away . I went to the girls locker room and there where more people . I tried slipping in and out to change my uniform but was stopped . 

"Hey annoyings could you stop picking on my Unni before I hurt you," I hear Jane say . 

I smiled as she scared off the other girls that were threatening me . I went and changed out of my uniform and wanted to give Jane a hug but she stopped me .