31) Hearing you

Jungkook POV ~

I woke up and and felt something heavy on my arm . I looked to the side of me seeing Halla laying on my arm holding my hand . I lean over and kiss her head . Making her head slowly lift up looking at me .

"Jungkook ,"She says sleepy .

It was 3 am in the mourning and I was in the hospital.

"What happened ?,"I ask . 

"You passed out after graduation,"Halla tells me .

"Oh ,"I reply as a wired sound buzzed in my ears . Hallas mouth was moving , but I couldn't hear a word coming out ? It cleared away as Halla keep saying my name .

"Are you okay ?,"She ask.

"Yeah fine ,"I lie .

"What the doctor say ?,"I ask .

"Something about not getting enough water and lack of sleep as well extreme exhaustion,"She told me . "Stop pushing your self all the time if there's something on your mind please tell me."

"I'm fine Halla ,don't worry I'll sleep a lot and drink more water , okay ,"I tell her .

"Okay ,Thank you ,"She says giving me a hug .

"You should go home it's late ,"I tell her .

"I'm staying here with you till tomorrow,"She Says .

"Fine,"I smiled as we laid down .

Halla POV

I woke up and saw him next to me .He was so cute sleeping . I got out of his bed and stretched .

A doctor came by and stopped coming over to me .

"Do you know this young man ,"He points at Jungkook .

"Yes,"I say .

"We ran some test , and there's something going on with his ears messing with his hearing where going to have to keep him here a little longer and see what the actually problem is ,"The doctors tells me.

"Ah okay I'll tell him when he wakes up , thank you Doctor ,"I say Bowing as he leaves .

I walk over to the cafeteria and get Jungkook breakfast. I walk
Back with the tray and walk over to him seating it down . I sit down and look at him .

To not hear ... To not hear his voice the words of love , of the world . To not hear anything at all .. As a musician, it's all about listening... To lose it . What is he gonna do ? He can't become deaf his perfectly fine .. Right ? Hope .. Hope is all I have right now .
I'll protect you Jungkook .. Like how you protect me ..

I see him wake up as he smiles at me . I smile back and he sits up wards .

"Here eat ,"I tell him handing him chopsticks and a spoon . I put the tray closer to him .

"Have you eaten yet ?,"He ask me .

"Yeah I ate before you woke up ,"I smile .

He smiles and starts to eat . I keep thinking about how I was gonna tell him that he had to stay longer then expected. I bite my lower lip and played with my hair .