20.Locked

Halla POV ~

Jane likes Ji Soo that's so (Cute) .
Omo she must hate me know that I think about it . I looked at Ji Soo ready to tell him about umm us not really working out . Well sorta words just don't seem to be coming out of my mouth right . The bell rang and we all went back to class .

I went to the bathroom and then came back . Right when I walked out four girls stood there looking at me in disgusts. I tried walking away but they pushed me backwards . I was really getting sick of all of this .

I punch a girl in there face out of rage and walked away getting tripped . I staid on the ground scared holding my stomach .

The girl I punched came and kicked me in my back really hard . I grunted in pain , but I jumped up and started to run . I got to the back of the school and they followed me .

"What ?,"I asked .

"Give us your phone,"They say ."Or else ,"

"Why would I ,"I say .

"Because you don't wanna get beat up do you or maybe your little precious Jane would like to get a taste of this instead ,"They say .

"I swear if you touch Jane ,"I lifted my hand up in anger . I stopped and pushed a couple of girls out of my way . I started running again and they didn't bother following me . I felt like all I could do was run .

I stopped back in front of the school and cought my breath . I was really pissed off with a lot of things . I didn't want to go back to class . So I just skipped and ended up in the music room . It was empty ... I sat at the piano and started playing . I took lessons as a child and was forced to play .

After a while I stopped , but know I love it . A tune that was stuck in my head I figured out matching cords and the main chorus . I started playing it and relived all my stress . I whisper sang the lyrics and with out knowing it I was crying.

I laughed at my self and whipped away the tears . I herd snooring when things became silent ? I got up and looked around . I saw someone ... I walked over and there eyes opened . Oh it was just Jungkook .

"Your piano playing made my sleepy,"He yawns.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class,"I mention .

"Aren't you ,"He adds .

"What ever,"I say .

"Hey what's wrong?,"He asked .

"I don't get it why I'm I am getting all the hate for this stupid rumor ,"I say aloud .

"Hate ? did some one hurt you , if so who ?,"He asked me .

"YEAH PABO the whole time you've been in la la land I've been getting beating up by other girls who call you FRICKEN KOOKIE OPPA,"I explain .

"Oh sorry,"He says rubbing his neck .

"You better be,"I say hitting his shoulder .

"Ya that hurt,"He whines .

"Good,"I say sticking my tongue out at him .

"Halla,"He says.

"What,"I ask .

He looks me deeply in the eye and smiled .