22.Hard

My eyes opened and I looked at where I was . I was in the closet with Jungkook . We herd the door unlock and saw a teacher standing there looking at us both . This was just like my dream but ... A teacher didn't find us like this ...

We both walked back to are class as school just ended . I went into are classroom as the teacher both called us up .

Jungkook POV

What happened ? All I remember was being locked in the music room closet with Halla . I think I fell asleep ...

The teacher both gave us detention for skipping class . I went and got my things . I was walking out of class and walked over to Halla .

"What happened when we where in the closet ?,"I asked .

"We both fell asleep after a little while ,"She said .

"Oh okay ,"replied.

"By chances do you remember what you said to me ,"Halla asked me .

"Hmm the I'm glade I got locked in here with someone I like ,"I say .

"Maybe,"She say walking faster.

"Ya come back here,"I say jogging up to her.

We went outside and it was raining ...I looked around me and saw an umbrella . I went and grabbed seeing Halla walk off . I quickly ran to her and put it over the both of us .

"Huh?,"She blurts out then looked at me. I smiled but she held the sides of her bag and keep walking . She stopped so I did too .

"This is really familiar too me weird,"She took another step .

It started to rain harder and the wind blew strong . I went to the other side of Halla so she wouldn't get wet .

We both keep walking in the nasty rain.

"I have something too say ,"She says as we reach the bus stop .

"I don't like -."She gets cut off as Jane squeezes the living daylight out of her .

"I was looking for you all over ,"I look seeing Yeri and joy in the car .

"Where you with them ?,"Halla say pointing to the car .

"Ye why ?,"Jane asked .

"Oh nothing ,"Halla replied .

Joy got out of the car and so did Yeri .

"Kookie Oppa,"Yeri says hugging the side of me.My eyes looked over at Halla as she looked away . I took Yeri off me as Joy grabbed her arm scouting her away from me .

"You guys need a ride home ,"Joy asks as the bus pulls up.

"No thanks id'e rather take the bus ,"Halla says walking past them .

I looked at Hallas unhappy face that sat down . I put the umbrella down and walked on myself . I sat next to her , but her gaze was focused on outside .

I waved my hand in front of her face . She crossed her arms and turned even more away from me .

"Halla,"I say picking up a pice of her hair . She grabbed her hair and looks at me .

"What,"She pouted .

"You okay ?,"I asked .

I looked at her body language she was turned off by Yeri and Joy .

"I wish Jane didn't hang out with them and with me ......also she likes Ji Soo,"She tells me .

"WHAT!?,"I scream on the bus getting stares from around . I mumbled sorry and quieted down . "Jane like J-Ji Soo ?,"I stuttered quitely .

"Shh not so loud ,"Halla says hitting my leg .

"Opps," I  slightly say sarcastically.

I looked at Halla as she was leaning on the window silently looking out . No more words came from Halla as she stopped talking . I just followed her as we got off the bus . I keep the umbrella under her as she enters a convenient store . She stood under the covered part . Took a deep breath then stepped inside . I put the umbrella down and walked  in with her . She scouted near me holding my arm .

Was she scared ?

She lead me around grabbing a few things and slowly approached the counter . She stopped and carefully placed it down . The man scanned her items looking at me .

She payed and I took the bag for her . We walked out and she keep looking around her . Not being very good it slipped .

I quickly grabbed her but umm ...kinda ...touched her ...butt ...I quickly moved my hand away and helped her up .

She touched her behind scouting away from me.

"Ya Jungkook you pervert ,"She says hitting me embarrassed. She keep hitting me as I walked backwards . I hit a wall and she stopped .

"Aish lets go ,"She tells me .

We both keep walking along as I was glade to see her smile .

As we approached are destination she stopped .

"Thank you and bye,"She says walking away from me .

Something was wrong ... I ran to her and turned her around . Tears where rolling down her cheeks .

"Help me,"She says as I hug her .