Halloween Special

Halla POV ~

It was 7:30 pm and all the girls where out, doing errands. I didn't join them so I agreed to stay and watch over the house. I sat on the couch looking through my phone. I saw that it was the 31 of October. Omo! In America it's Halloween! I've always wanted to have halloween, but in Korea it isn't really celebrated. Just then my phone started to buzz and I answered.

Me~ Hello?

Jungkook ~ What are you up to?

Me~ Home alone, doing nothing.

Jungkook ~ Can I come over real quick?

Me ~ Umm, okay. Sure.

Jungkook ~ 'Kay, I'm on my way.

15 minutes later ~

I hear a knock on the door and looked through the hole in the door. I saw Jungkook and unlocked the door to let him in. He brought what looked like food with him... Yay!!

"What did you bring!?" I asked curiously.

"Chicken!" He says putting it down on the coffee table.

I was reaching for it when he suddenly grabs my hand.

"Yah! What was that for!?" I whine, yanking my hand put of his.

"Truth or dare." He blatantly says.

"What... Okay, ummm truth?" I say.

"Is it true that you like Taehyung...?" he asks covering his eyes with his hair.

"No? I don't like him." I replied, blushing at how cute he looked.

"Oh... okay." he says smiling.

I reached over and grabbed a piece of chicken.

"My turn! Truth or dare?" I blurt out.

"... Dare."

"I dare you to....." I looked around the room first, and thought of an idea.

"Haha, I dare you to lick the floor!" I burst out in laughter once I see his reaction.

He turned to the floor and then back at me. The look in his eyes was priceless. He hesitantly bent over and licked the floor.
( A/N Poor Kookie... :c )

I cried out laughing while he was going crazy trying wash his mouth out with sink water.

He came back and ate a piece of chicken angrily. I turned the TV on and the channel it was on started playing a horror film. Jungkook got up to turn of the light and came back. Then he sat on the couch hogging all the chicken. I sat next to him and regretfully started watching the movie....
Btw. I hate scary movies.

30 minutes later ~

I held onto Jungkook, whimoering, and being a scaredy cat..
But then I felt a warm hand on mine, and felt safe...

After a while of eating chicken and screaming, I was craving something sweet. I waited for the movie to end before looking over to Jungkook.

"Jungkook... I'm craving something sweet" I tell him.

"Sweet?" He says looking at me with fierce eyes.

"Yeah..."

Suddenly Jungkook leaned in and planted his lips against mine.

He broke the kids and looked into my eyes smiling.

"Wasn't that sweet" He says whispering. I stared in awe at the lips that were just on top of mine...

Then he places his warm hand on my face and does it again.

"Yes... I guess it was sweet...." I finally agree in between the kisses.

____________________________________
_____
__
_

A/N ~ OMG guys I liked this halloween special!!! Vote if you agree.
Also... Sorry but this has nothing to do with the real story... It was just someone's imagaination.
So stay tuned for the next official chapter!!!

~Moon