15.Secrets

Halla POV ~

I took a beep breath and clamed myself down . My father woke up and sat next to me rubbing my back making sure I was okay . I told him to go back to sleep .

They cleaned up all the water I spilled and I went back in my bed . I herd a little knock on the door .
The door slides open and Ji Soo comes in . He came and sat next to me , 

"Are you okay ,"He asked me .

"Yeah im fine,it's just .."I Stop myself.

"What is it ,"

"It's just that - ....When I was being attacked the collage guy keep mentioning you ?,"I said unsure.

"Weird ,"He replied .

"He had light brown hair that went left instead of right and wore thick rimmed black glasses . He wore black high topped converse that where worn out a bite . He looked nice but ..... You know ..... He said he saw me with you and stuff like a  ,"I explain .

"hmm  ,"He wispered lightly. 

He grabbed his phone and went out the room .

I was to confused and knew he was hiding something from me .

He walked in and told me he had to go waving bye and leaving .
I herd his steps down the hall as he walked away fast.
I closed My eyes and just tried to sleep .

***

1 week later ~

I was still in the hospital taking rehab so I could still dance . And make sure my voice and health was okay .

As for Ji Soo I haven't heard from him Scenes that day . Witch scares me ..

"Halla come on ,"I hear the nurse say. I get out of bed and walk over to her as she escorts me down to my rehab . I walked into the room and Mrs.Seo waited for me . I sat down and we started .

I got up and started doing 10 jumping jacks , pushes ups, and sit ups . She handed me some water and checked my heart beat .

After some more testing she had results.

"Mrs.Lee you will be released by Tuesday morning ,"She tells me .

I smiled and went back to my room . I laid down took my medicine and was on my phone . There was a bowl of fruit on my tray next to me . I picked it up and the fork and started to eat it. There was a piece of paper next to it . I picked it up and read it .

Hope your doing better !
-Jungkook

Wow I haven't heard from him either . The only people I saw for the past week was my manager, member , and dad, I wonder why ?

***

1 week ago ~

Jungkook POV ~

Everyone had left the hospital but I stayed outside her room . I felt sleepy and fell asleep on the chairs .

When I woke up I saw Ji Soo enter her room ? I stood there and could hear them talking .

Ji Soo opened the door and I turned around as he ran out . I followed him out as he called for a taxi . I got one too and told the guy to follow the one Ji Soo was in . When he got out so did I .