5. Joy

I got up off the field and looked over to Jungkook. Joy was hugging him and being all flirty. I could tell even from all the way over here. I walked over to them as Joy watched me, smiling.

Jungkook turned around and I faked a smile.

"Oh! Halla... Sorry." He apologizes.

"Oh, it's fine." I lie, trying to act nice.

"Umm... Hi there! I am Joy." She introduces.

"I'm Halla.." I say back, slightly waving.

"Well Jungkook, Taehyung sent me over to tell you that they're here." Joy informs him.

"Oh really? Thanks." he smiles at her.

Looks like someones gotta new crush.
-_- ..... I roll my eyes as my lip twitches upwards as I make a salty face once's they turned around .

We all walk back to the front of the school. I grabbed my stuff and started to walk away.

"Wait! Halla!" I hear Joy yell out. I stop in my tracks , turn around, and watch as she runs over to me.

"Yes ?," I ask with a friendly smile.

"Do you need a ride?" she asked .

I look at her driver outside of her nice looking car waiting there for her .

"....Sure." I tell her.

As we walked over to the car I see Taehyung and Jungkook in there as well ? They must be close ? I sat by the window. Taehyung was next to the other window, and Jungkook was in the middle. Joy sat upfront, next to the driver.

"Hey, Halla? Can we switch seats?" Jungkook ask.

"Why ?,"

"Your smaller than me..."

I Sigh lightly looking at him

"Sure I guess ,"

I took my seatbelt off and crawled over him as he slide over. All I can say was

....AWKWARD....

I put my seatbelt on and the car started.

"Umm Joy? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Oh yea, just tell us where to go." She replies.

"Okay."

I started directing the driver to my dorm. It sorta seemed like a free tour to where I live... I looked out the window but Taehyung blocked the view with the look of boredom. I followed his line of sight

He was looking at Joy...

I turned my attention to Jungkook and he noticed me. He accumulated air into his cheek and opened his eyes wide. I just looked at him straight faced as he blew all the air to my face and started giggling quietly. I smiled slightly and then told the driver where to go next.

The driver pulled up and Taehyung had to get out. I followed, not seeing the curb. I slipped but Taehyung cought me. I regained my balance.

"Thank you, Joy. And thanks for that V." I say.

"Bye Halla!" Joy says back.

The car drove off and I turn around running straight into Minju's glaring eyes. I jumped back, frightened and then sighed.

"Dang... you scared me, Unnie..."

"You're late. Hurry up, we got practice."

"Sorry Unnie..."