3. Trying

|Next Day |

J⃣U⃣N⃣G⃣K⃣O⃣O⃣K⃣ P⃣.O⃣.V⃣~

I went into my classroom, and saw another letter on my desk. I looked around the room, and spotted a girl in a group with others. They were giving me glances and whispering amongst themselves. As usual. I saw Halla come in, but she ignored me.

"Hi, Halla." I say.

She looks up smiling, which made me smile wider.

"Hi, Jungkook." She looks at the letter in my hands. "What's that?" She asks.

"Oh, this? It's just a letter." I tell her.

"Oh."

I open up the letter and read it.
Blah blah blah... I like you I love you... Why she likes me.... Hope you can reply... Blah blah... I feel like I've gotten this kind of letter 200 times before. Oh well, thank you my loving fans.

I closed the letter and set it aside. I sighed heavily and sat back in my chair. I looked at Halla, who was listening to music on her phone. One ear bud fell so now she only had one in. I slowly snuck my hand over and grabbed the stray ear bud. I put it in my ear and she was listening to Zion.T "Eat" I like this song too. She turned her head my way and suddenly we were just inches away.

"Um, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I just wanted to listen too..." I tell her.

"Ummm... okay?" she says.

She turns her head away and I smile.

"What kind of music do you like the most?" I ask her.

"I can't choose. I tend to like them all." she handed me her phone and I looked through her playlist. She has so many songs. ( ㅁㅇㅁ )

I gave her stray earbud back and she put her phone away. The bell rang and boring study hall started ; 0 ....

Halla P.O.V ~

I still felt wierd after what he did. I was glad my face didn't turn red like any other girl. If it did, he definitely would have noticed me blushing.... What's wrong with me. I cupped my cheeks and looked at my lap. I can't believe he just took it out of my lap! Aish...  Halla. Get yourself together. I took a deep breath, got out my notes and started to work.

40 minutes later ~

Like always, the 10 minute bell rang and I could finally stand up! So I stretched when I stood. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked down to see Jungkook.

"Could I see your notes?" He asked.

"Sure." I give him my notes and sat back down.

"Could you... Sorta explain this to me?" He wonders.

I nodded my head yes and scooted my chair a little closer to him. I ended up wasting my free 10 minutes helping Jungkook with the notes. The teacher walked in and math started.                     ( sooooo boring ㅁ ㅅ ㅁ )

After 30 minutes or so I got a text from someone. I looked down at my lap and read it. It was from Yuna? I replied back to her, and sat staring at my phone, waiting... When I suddenly feel a sharp tap on my shoulder. I look up seeing an angry teacher as he gripped Jungkook and I's shoulders.

"You two. After class. With me." he says in an angry tone of voice.

I looked at Jungkook who was slacking off a bit... I don't blame him, I sorta was too.... ( I am guilty )
I sighed, gave my phone to the teacher and started working again. .....Stupid phone.....
.