8. The Other Guy

Halla POV ~

I stare at Ji Soo astonished by how he presented himself. I mean he looked so much better now than when he was in grade school. Ji Soo stepped closer to me about to give me a hug, until Jungkook grabbed me. I pulled away quickly and walked straight into my old friend's arms. There was a side of me that was happy to see him again. I could feel his heartbeat, which I haven't heard in so long and almost teared up.
Just then I remember Jungkook was here when Ji Soo looked at him behind me.

"Halla, lets go." Jungkook says, obviously irritated.

"Hold on!" I yell, also getting irritated that he wanted me to leave my childhood friend.

"Oh... I better leave, huh." Ji soo says.

I frowned looking back at Jungkook, and detached from Ji Soo's arms. He looked angry too. But we threw it away since we were basically on a date together.

After the movie~

As we headed out of the movie theater, I realized I had 3 missed calls from Minju. Uh Oh, I called her back to see what was going on.

Minju~ YA!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING ANY OF MY CALLS!?

Me~ I'm super super sorry! I was in a movie theater...

Minju~ WHAT, with who??

Me ~ Jungkook...

Minju ~ OOOOH. Okay, okay... nevermind... But the girls are all wanting black bean noodles. Could you get some for us on your way back? I can pay you back.

Me~ XD Haha. No problemo. Okay then, bye Minju.

Minju~ Byee!! *whispers* Good luck!

I hung up the phone and giggled.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked me.

"Just Minju things." I tell him.

"Oh, Okay." He says putting his hand on his neck.

"Thank you for today." I say to him.

"Oh... no problem." He smiles sweetly. "Thank you, too." He adds.

And we stand there just looking into each other's eyes...

Just then a car pulls up to the side up next to the curb. Someone rolls down the window, and out looked a familiar face. Jungkook walked over to the car.

"Come on, hop in." V says in the driver's spot.

I look over at V and smile, as Jungkook and I enter the car.

"Hello, Halla." V says with a cheeky smile.

"Hey, Taehyung." I say back.

"Okay, then! Let's goooo!" He says as we drive off.

I looked out the window as we came to a red light. I noticed a place where noodles are sold.

"Taehyung turn left!" I asked.

"Why??" He questioned.

"Please, just do it." I ask again.

"Okay...?" He says confused.

He turns left and I tell him to stop and wait for me.

I got out of the car real quick and hear another door open. I turned around to see Jungkook following me.

Right as I got to the door of the store I hear my name being yelled.

"Yah!?" I reply with the same loudness.