17. Rumours

Halla POV ~

I looked at Yeri with anger in my eyes as I looked at her .

"YERI ,"We all hear as I turn around seeing Joy coming at us smiling .

"Halla are you okay ,"Jane asked me .

"Yeah fine ,"I replied .

"But your hand -,"I cut her off .

"We'll be going ,"I say grabbing Janes  hand storming off .

"Owe owe Unni let go ,"Jane whines . "What's wrong with you ,"

"Nothing it's just ...Ahh Yeri and I are not on good terms ,"I tell her .

"What happen between the two of you ,"Jane asked me .

"A history of lies,"I say .

"Lies ?,"Jane asked .

"Middle school and my freshmen year where the worst years of my life all thanks to her ," I replied.

"What happened ?,"Janes adds.

"Sh1t that's what it is,"I mumbled angry .

"Halla I've never seen you so mad ,"Jane says scared a little .

"Ah Jane the worst part is she doesn't even feel bad about what she did ,"I yell .

"WHAT DID SHE DO,"Jane yells at .

"To many things ,"I replied . 

"Isn't she a year younger then you ,"Jane mentioned.

"She's evil that's for sure ,"I tell Jane .

"She seemes pretty nice to me and really cute too ,"Jane puts .

"yah I thought that to until she told the whole school my about my crush on this boy , after that turned all my friends against me, made them believe I was a horror , then just for fun had Oh Ha Na this huge girl at my school come beat me up for money , accused me of stealing her wallet and phone by setting me up getting me suspended, and I don't even know what I did in the first place !? she was all sweet and kind to me ..then boom evil ,"I explained to Jane.

"Taebak  she looks so innocent ,"Jane comments .

"Yeah not really ,"I replied as we enter are dorm .

"Where back ,"Jane and I yell walking in .

"Who's this Yeri girl !,"Yuna asks .

"What how did you ,"Jane asked.

"I didn't you just told me , but anyways spill it I wanna now if I need to beat a girl up for my dongsangs ," Yuna adds .

"Yuna Unni I'm fine ,"I replied .

"What no your not you just -,"I throw my hand over Janes mouth . She stops talking and I take it off . She sticks her tongue out at me and keep talking .

"So this girl Yeri has told the whole school about her crush , made her friends betray her and think she's a horro and get some huge girl to beat her up , plus get her suspended from school ,"Jane finished .