25)Yuris Plan

The drunk lady that was really strong started to cry on me . She started to fall and I grabbed her . The guy who looked like her boyfriend came over to us apologizing to me . He took her off me as she screamed .

"Yeon Ji let go of me i don't wanna go home ,"She yells .

"It's gonna be okay Gur in ,"He says hugging her tightly .

I didn't know what to do as I stood there . My phone started ringing and i started walking back . It was Jane she was calling me .

I ran inside and everyone looked at me .

"Ya halla where did you go ?,"Minju asked me .

"Umm I just stood out there to get some fresh air , then some strange drunk lady came over to me and dragged me along with her ? Her boyfriend came and got her and then I. and back ,"I explined .

"Oh well then good night and again happy birthday Halla ,"Yuna says hugging me then walking off to her room .Everyone follow and we all head to sleep .

***

I woke up with my neck feeling sore and a bad feeling hanging on my shoulders . I took some medicine as it felt like that time of the month for me . I grabbed my bag and Jane and I went getting a ride to school instead of the bus .

When i was walking Jane to her class I stopped and made eye contact with Yeri as she stood by the door way . The same old smirk laid across her face as she started walking towards me .

"Hi Jane ,"She says ignoring me .

"Oh ...hi Yeri ,"She says back . .

Janes eyes look at me and I sighed lightly .

"Well I'll be going , bye Jane ,"I say turning around . Yeri quickly pushes me acting like she tripped over her own foot . Making me stumble forward a bit .

"Opps ,"She says with sarcasm in her voice . "By the way Halla I know your dating Jungkook everyone does you dirty little player ,"She says as I walked away .

I walked into my classroom and Ji Soo comes and sits next to me . He hands me a snack and Vanilla milk . I smiled and took it .

"Thanks Ji Soo ,"I say .

"I herd Yeris trying to say you cheated on me with jungkook ,"Ji Soo says slurping on his strawberry milk . I took a sip as well .

"Yup , this girl always causing us trouble , I wonder if she has anything better to do then destroy my life ?,"I say .

"I notice that too it's like her one and only goal to destroy your life I guess ,"Ji Soo commented .

Jungkook walked into the room and stopped looking at us . Ji Soo scooted over and placed a chair for jungkook . He sat down next to me and took his ear buds out .

I put my Vanilla milk up to his lips and he takes a sip . I smiled and took a bite of my snack . With our world I knew he wanted a bite too . I gave him a bite but it was huge . I bumped him upset .

"YA jungkook I was hungry ,"I say with a little left .

"Her you can have mine ,"Ji Soo say .

Jungkook grabbed it and starts to eat it .

"Ya !,"I say flicking his forehead . "So childish."I mumble.