11. Field Trip [Day 1]

Halla POV ~

Jungkook and I sat on the bus near the back . I laid my sleepy head on the window with my ear buds in . I tried not to let my sleepiness get to me .  I shut my eyes and listened to sweet tunes.

The bus started to move and I tried to stay awake. But I was way to sleepy. Right as I was about to fall asleep a loud Bing went off . It was my phone. I look at it and in big letters from Ji Soo it said.

Ji Soo

WAKE UPPP SLEEEPPPYYY HEADD

Me

I'm sleepy : (

Ji Soo 

I am on the other bus : ( we could have sat near each other

Me

That would have been nice

I smile and turn my music back on and keep texting Ji Soo . My gaze looked at Jungkook and ... He was sleeping ... O•O .... I shook him a couple of times.

He just ended up almost falling in the ail. I wrapped my arm around him and placed him steadily. I didn't know what to do with this trouble some boy .

"Jungkook ,"I whisper.

I see his eyes flutter open but then he just falls on me smiling. Why does this seem familiar but I'm the one holding him ?

Aish Jungkook .... I picked him up and patted his face until he woke up . He looked at me shocked.

"Sorry,"He says Smiley . He mouth moves his lips and bites his lip slowly out of the blue while . My eyes widen and look out the window. I shut them tightly and pressing my four head on the cold window. I felt Jungkook touch my shoulder. I turn back and he ... Just was back asleep .... JUNGKOOK!....Soon my eyes stopped fighting against me and I fell asleep as well .  My head fell onto his and I didn't care because I was too sleepy. Bus rides always make me sleepy. -_-zzzzzz

.

.

I felt someone tap my shoulder aggressively. I woke up and looked around. Jungkook was staring right at me .

"Let's go,"He says .

I rubbed my eyes and got up off the bus .

"I'll go get are stuff ,"Jungkook  says .

"Okay,"I say yawning.

I felt something warm wrap behind me . I smile and he lets me go .

"Ji Soo ,"I say happily.

He smiled and I see his partner calling him over .

"See yah later then,"He says .

"Okay bye ,"I reply .

Jungkook comes over with are stuff and I take it from him .

"Okay class I'll be in the lobby waiting after your done getting settled come meet me down there ,"Our teacher announces.

We all enter and went our separate ways . I shared a room with 2 other girls in my class that I didnt really talk to very much . I had the key in my hand and we opened the door. We walked in seeing the huge room . We looked around and saw there was a room where we sleep and put our clothes and things away . I picked the bed near the window and the other girls picked a different room  . I went out and there was a kitchen as well small living room . The bathroom was across from our little room. There was a deck with a table set and a small grill outside. I smiled at the pretty view of the city. We were on the other side where things were a little less hectic.