14. Field Trip [ Day 4 ]

Jungkook POV ~

I walked down to the lobby looking around for her . I here my name being called I look seeing Halla drenched in water . As I was about to get to her Ji Soo got there first .

She looked at me as I stood there . Ji Soo let her go and she fainted onto the ground . I went and picked her up as Ji Soo called the ambulance.

"Halla , Halla , Halla,"I repeated multiple times .

We could hear the sirens coming and the medic rushed in heading towards us.They took Halla and I ran with them into the ambulance. They closed the doors as I could see tears rolling down ji Soo face .

Halla POV ~

I woke up and was breathing hard like I had a nightmare . I looked around and saw I was in the hospital .

I saw a nurse in my room . She turned around and smiled at me . I looked down and she had stuff in her hands like band aids .

"What happened to me ?,"I asked her.

"You blacked out and had gotten hypothermia , you seen to be recovering really well.Thanks to your boyfriends we where able to take care of it at the right time ," She answers .

Boyfriend ? 

"Could you pleases lay down ,"The nurse asked me .

A sudden pain came rushing to my stomach as I moaned in pain . She laid me down slowly and lifted up my shirt applying an ice pack . She gave me two pills and put them in my mouth . I swallowed it and held the sheets from the pain . She keep trying to confer me as I held in the pain . She gave me a small shot . Then patched it up . After a couple minutes the pain started to fade . She lifted my bed up and placed the blanket up on me . She turned the TV on and got me a glass of water .

"I'll be back soon to check on you , Your boyfriends coming in now ,"She tells me .

As I expected Ji Soo to come bceasue he was the last person I saw before passing out in came Jungkook instead.

My eyes started to tear up as I looked at him .

"don't cr-,"He stops in a weak voice.  

I gulped and took a sip of water . He grabbed a chair and sat next to me.

"No more crying ,"He tells me wiping a tear off my face . 

I smile and nod my head yes .

"How did you get hurt in the first place ?,"He asked .

"if I can recall some random guy attacked me that all I cant really remember right now,"I tell him 

We here a knock on the door as it opened up .

I look seeing Ji Soo followed by my members .

"Halla,"They all yell coming over to me .

"Unnies , jane ,"I say as strongly as I could .

I gave them small huges one by one and Ji Soo came and tries to hug me . I purposely dodged it and smiled at him instead .

He looked at me and I tried avoiding his eye contact .

They all sat around me as it was silent until Yuna spoke .

"Halla how did this happen ,"Yuna asked .

I sat there and keep rethinking it my brain .

"Oh yah it was raining really hard and I needed an u-umbrella .......,"I stopped talking still trying to remember ."And umm oh there was a guy at the cash register.. there was this collage student he switched places with the old man before I could buy it So .... He .... Didnt let ... Me buy it
... yah yah.... I walked out into the rain and the collage student attacked me . He keep yelling stuff at me , but I don't remember what he said ,"I tell them .