10. School Field Trip [ Part 1 ]

(Play the music)

Taehyung POV ~

I walked in seeing my phone in Jungkooks hands.
I went and tackled the boy on the bed, grabbing my phone back. I noticed Minju texted me. My eyes widen as I stood back up. I quickly got something warm on.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Jungkook asked me.

"Han river. If the manager asks, tell him I'm sleeping somewhere." I make up.

"Okay, good luck!" Jimin says as if he knew what was going on.

"Umm okay.. see yah." I say opening the door. Namjoon was in a hoodie and sweats right outside the door. It scared the crap out of me, I though it was manager-nim.

"Where you going at 11:12 at night?" Nam Joon questions.

"For a walk." I tell him.

"Okay, enjoy." He says walking away.

I walk over to the front door slipping on my black converse. I opened the door slowly, and quietly shut it. I fast-walked to the elevator.

The elevator door opened and I saw someone. Uh oh... I put my hood and mask on. We stood in the elevator together. As soon as the doors opened I ran right out.

When I reached outside I ran as fast as I could. Of course stopping at a light. When it finally turned to the walking man. I ran over to where the courts where.

There was a cute blonde girl with a ponytail holding a basketball. I ran over to her and she saw me smiling .

"Hey." I say.

She throws the basketball to me.

"Hi." She says back smiling.

I aim for the basket and it goes straight in.

"Woow..." Minju says laughing.

"2 : 0" I say, smiling.

"Ohhh, okay." Minju says grabbing the ball.

She throws it up and misses. But she keeps trying. I try blocking her from shooting but then she kept running away.

"Traveling!!!" I call out.

"Nah, I don't think so!" She laughs.

She goes around me and throws it up again. It goes in and she makes a funny sound saying.

"Point Minju!"

I smiled and we kept playing around.

.

.

We sat on the bench together and looked out at the city.

"Why did you text me to come out." I asked.

"Why did you come?" She asks back.

"To see you - Ohhh." I finally got it like an idiot .

"Mhm ooohhh ," she mocks .

"What time is it ?,"She asks .

"Ummm 12:34 am ," I replied .

"Uh oh ," She laughs .

"I better get back then ," I tell her .

"Okay ," she agrees .

I looked at her with my arms open as we stood . She looked at me and surprisingly hugged me . She let go and waves bye walking away .

I couldn't stand her walking home alone in the dark . Where creeps lay around . I ran up to her and she was shocked to see me .

I smiled warmly ( a/n ~ sorry but just imagine that you and V any ways ...)