23.Game Over

Halla POV

1 day later ~

I walked down the hall and took a deep breath . I opened up the classroom door and no one was in there . I was early . It was Min Ah birthday today .. I slipped a birthday card in her desk and sat at mine . I stood up and walked around . I noticed it was kinda messy in here so I started cleaning .

With out paying attention to time I herd people coming . The door opened and my classmates all stopped looking at me . I stood up and smiled .

"Hi guys,"I say .

"Hey Halla,"Min Ah says .

They all enters as I put the cleaning stuff away . I watched Min Ah has she went to her desk . She picked up the card .

"What's this,"He friend says taking it out of her hand .

Min Ah takes it back and reads the letter . She gave me a glance and put it in her bag . I wasn't sure if she was mad or happy ? Joy came in and sat next to me.

"Halla can we talk ,"Joy asked me.

"Sure,"I said .

We walked into the Hall as people passed by .

"Yeri is trying to steal Jungkook away from you witch make no sense because your dating Ji Soo , but here's the thing she made those rumors up and I feel bad for not saying anything ,"Joy tells me .

"Can you tell people that some how ?,"I ask .

"I can try I guess ...but Yeri,"She says.

"What you don't wanna stab her in the back or something ,"I say .

"Sorta,"She says. "But don't worry from here on out I'm on your side ,"

"Umm okay thanks Joy ,"I say sorta smiling .

We walked back in class and let class begin .

***

I walked out of the classroom but got stopped .

"Halla,"I hear Ji Soo call my name .

I turn back and he walked with me . As I walked to the back of the school . The same worlds played in my head I told myself to say . I looked at him as he keep talking to me happy .

I wasn't ready to crush his heart I couldn't . But ...I ....I couldn't give him fake love if he asked me anything. He needs someone who loves him more then I do as a friend .

As we walked outside I stopped . He turned around and looked at me .

"What is it ?,"He asked .

"J-J-Ji S-Soo I like Jungkook ,"I finally said . His smile turned into a frown as he grabbed my shoulder .

"You don't mean it do you,"He asked me . 

"Ji Soo I love you so much as my best friends and you need someone who can love you more then that , and I'm not that person , I'm sorry I want us to not break but to stay as good friends  take all the time you need from me ... Just please I don't wanna lose you again ...  ,"I tell him crying .

He gave me a big hug as his tear drops fell on my shoulders . He  patted my back .

"I'll never leave you thank you Halla so much , thank you ,"He lets go of me and wiped his tears away . 

"Don't worry I'll be okay and I'll always love you as a friends too Halla,"He lies .... I could tell he was heart broken ...his body language gave it away .

He was biting his lower lip and playing with his fingers . I grabbed his hand .

"Let's go get ramen ,"I say smiling to try cheering him up.

"Okay,"He agreed .

We went and got out ramen and where eating it .

"Do you remember the time when you snorted up strawberry milk in 7th grade because i made you laugh so hard ,"Ji Soo brings up .

"Ya that was so embarrassing plus it hurt ,"I say laughing . "Oppa your gonna make me chock on my ramen from laughing ,"I say .

"Oppa ? Why this is new ,"He smiled .

"Your my Oppa ,"I tell him .

"Sounds good to me ,"He giggles .

"Me too ,"I replied .

"Ah Halla is there anything going on between you and Jungkook I know he likes you ,"Ji Soo tells me .

"WHAT ,"I blurt almost chocking on my ramen .

"What you didn't know his been hitting on you ,"Ji Soo adds .

"NO ,"I reply .

"Wow Halla that was the one big reason I was really protective over you , it was from jungkook because he could steal you away from me in the snap of his fingers with those looks ,"Ji Soo states .

I started bursting out laugh ,"You got jealous over Jungkook !,"I laughed .

"YA be quite it not funny ,"He say .

"Yes it is,"I comment back .

"Do you like him ?,"He asked me .

"No,"I say.

"Yes you do,"

"No I don't ,"

"Yes you do ,"

"NO,"

"Yes,"

We looked at eachother but ended up in laughter. We walked out and I tripped over a rock . I quickly got up and acted like it was nothing . But my ankle it hurt .

I tried acting like it was nothing and keep smiling to not make Ji Soo worry, we walked  along .

"Bye Oppa ,"I smiled .

"Bye,"He says .

After he walked away I went to my bus stop and waited for a while . It was taking to long so I got a taxi .

"To Seoul Hospital please ,"I tell the taxi driver .

While in the car I get a call .

Jungkook Phone ~ Halla is this you
Me~ yes
Jungkook Phone ~ Its me Taehyung , Jungkook was injured and he didn't want me to tell you but I was just letting you know
Me~ Is he at the hospital how bad is it ?
Jungkooks phone ~[Background Voices ~ Ya let us see jungkook ] I gotta go bye

*Call ends *

______________________

A\N~ Sorry for not updating in so long I've got lots of homwork and school crap going on . I hope you like my 3 chapter update and until next time !

"see yah "

~Moon

[ 2020 Edited ]