28)Rise

Halla pov ~ 

Two week later ~ 

I put my scarf , and hat on as winter had made its approach and the school year almost being over.I made my way outside with Jane as we walked over to the car with are driver that waited . We got inside and started to drive . I put my ear buds in and closed my eye . My heart still ached , and my eyes burned from me wiping so many tears away . I still question weather i should have said those words to jungkook or not . Jane tapped my arm and I looked seeing we where at school . 

I got out and waited to cross the street , me still with my ear buds in didn't pay attention to my surrounding like an idiot . The car honked loud slamming on the breaks as my feet where to slow to move out the way . All i could do was close my eyes and wait for the pain . I felt a warm breath touch my skin . I opened my eyes looking into bright warm brown eyes , as there smile hugged me . I wanted to stay like that forever , in his arms safe . I stood up and jungkook gave me a small wink and walked off . I smiled and knew my checks blushed red . Jane ran to me asking if i was okay , I bite my lower lip and nodded yes . 

When I got to class I saw jungkooks seat empty ? My eyes wondered to my seat seeing him sitting there . I walked over there and crossed my arms . 

"Move,"I say . 

"No,"He replied. 

I gave him puppy dog eye and cupped my hands together . 

''Please ,"I bag . 

"No,"He says again . 

I sigh and try moving him out of my seat , but failed . I tried again , pushing his shoulder . He grabs my wrist pulling me close to his face . I blinked twice with wide eyes . He takes the lollipop he had in his mouth placing it in mine . His nose touches mine and he smiles at me warmly letting me go and gets up . 

'I thought they broke up why do they still act like a couple ,' I hear someone say . I  sit down in my seat taking the lollipop out of my mouth . Strawberry ..he remembered . I put it back in my mouth and got ready for class . 

*** 

I got up and walked out of the room heading to the back of the school away from the crowds of people at lunch . It was really cold outside as I opened the door feeling the cold air touch my skin . Putting my hands in my pocket and my eyes adjusting to the setting , I see a tall figure standing there . I walk up to them and they turn around . 

"It cold ,''Ji Soo says handing me some food . 

"Yeah it is ,"I agreed . 

We sat on the steps in the back of the school yard and ate hot food to keep warm . 

"So , you've been really down lately , you still ... getting over jungkook ,"He says . 

"Kinda,"I relpied . 

"What do you mean by kinda?,"He asks .

"His contract last only a year and then its up ,"I tell him . 

"So basically your waiting for him ,"Ji Soo wonders . 

"Yup,"I say.

''You know he could fall in love with some one else or stop loving you , a lot can happen in a year you know,"Ji Soo tells me . 

"I know , I trust Jungkook . Ill still love him even if doesn't love me anymore , even if he fall in love with someone else ,"I say. 

"Halla-,''I cut him off . 

"I know its foolish , and where only in high school .. love in young people doesn't  last forever, it comes and goes ... but i believe in what my heart feels, and my heart says it loves jungkook and always will ," I confess . "Hey Ji Soo .. you gonna eat that,"I say changing the topic . 

He grins and gives me a bite , as we continue to eat and talk . 

*** 

I called my driver telling him that I was gonna walk home today , and make sure to pick up Jane from her club activities . I walked outside and saw the clouds really covered the sky , making the sunlight vanished. I turn the corner get my mouth covered and someone holding me down , i scream and bite there hand turning to see there face. I hit them anyways for scaring me . 

"Taehyung you really shouldn't greet people like the gesh ,"I sigh . 

"Sorry halla, but can we talk for a while ,"He asked me . 

"Your not here for jungkook?,"I wonder . 

"No, so please can we talk ?," He asked again with a sweet tone . 

A spotted Taehyung , so he grabs my hand and we run inside a car . I look down as he still held my hand . 

"Taehyung .. hand ,"I put out there. 

"Oh yeah sorry ,"He say letting go . 

The driver starts to drive and taehyung start to talk . 

"It about jungkook , so just hear me out ,"he says . 

"Okay,"I replied. 

"Tomorrow is the anniversary of .. his grandmother death and every year we've been with jungkook we all go .. but this year we can't so can you go with him so he doesn't go alone .. jungkook as a kid lived with his grandmother as his parent lived in the states for a long time up until she died .. so please could you .. I know things are still cooling down from before but -,"I cut him off . 

"Ill go,"I say .

"Thank you ,''Taehyung says softly . 

"Driver can you let me out right up there ,"I asked . 

"Yes,"The driver says . 

I get out of the car and watch as the car drives away . Someone bumps into me and there drink falls and slips . 

"I'm so sorry ,ill buy you a new one ,"I say . 

They turn around and place there hand on my head . 

"It okay ,"Jungkook says patting my head . 

I couldn't break gaze with him as he stood there looking at me. 

"Halla,"He says . 

"Yes,"I say . 

"Can you be mine again ,"He says .

My whole body freezes as are eyes are locked , and snow starts to fall .  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ 

Thanks for reading and until next time 

"See yah,"

~Moon