"My .. Omma ...* cries* is gone,"He cried . 

"I bet she'll be back tomrow ,"I say . 

"No , shes gone forever , they took her away from me ,"He sniffled . 

"Who did,"I ask . 

"The police,"He cried harder . "Its not her fault it mine , it my fault that i'm alive , omma i'm sorry."He keeps crying . I give him a hug and he cries onto my shoulder for a while . A flash back of the same women I saw not to long ago played in my head . 

"Its gonna be okay , don't worry and just sleep ,"I tell the boy . 

He lays down and closes his eyes . I watch him until he falls asleep .  

I go and lay down in my bed and tried to sleep too , but his words stuck in my head .

Halla pov ~ 

After that day I left the hospital , and jungkook texted me about finding a way to see him . I haven't herd anything for 4 days straight . I know yesterday was his surgery and today is his last day in the hospital . After that he leaves to Hong Kong . After Yujins vocal cords need to recover The Arks been taking a small break . I went out and started to work , and look at collages to apply for . My life took one big roller coast ride and right know I've gotten to a flat part . 

I gave an ice coffee to the women and want back over to my phone and checked my messages . I still haven't gotten anything . I turned my phone off and put it in my bag and started to work . After work I went and cough a bus . I turned my phone back on and it was 8:45 pm . I saw two text messages from jungkook . I quickly read them . 

Jungkook ~ Sorry for not contacting you  (sent at 6:15 )

Jungkook ~ But can you come see me I miss you ( sent at 6:16

I quickly got off the bus and got onto a taxi over to the hospital . I looked at phone seeing visiting hours where gonna end soon . There was a crash which slowed me down by 10 minutes making my time even shorter . I held my phone tightly and keep looking at the time as we got closer and closer . I was there and quickly got out of the car running into the hosptial . I run over to the desk. 

"Can I still see Jeon Jung Kook ?,"I ask. 

"Im sorry , but visting hours end in 5 minutes ,"They tell me . 

"Please can I just see him for those 5 minutes ,"I bag .

"Um I guess as long you check out on time,"She tells me . 

I sign my name and the time and go and find his room . I kept wondering around lost and wasting my time .By the time I got to his room I had a minute left . I walked inside and there he sat . We made eye contact , as it was 9:15 and visiting hours where over . I quickly ran over to him and hugged him . He looks at me and kisses me until the door opens . I stood there and saw his manager walk over . I left the room and started to walk back . The few minutes I saw him no words came out of mouth , but rather actions . I signed out and left the hospital as rain started to come down . Rain , sweet cold clear rain , that poured against my skin . I walked and walked until I couldn't walk any more . As I waited for a bus tears fell rapidly out of my eyes , as I started to cry loud with no one around . 

The bus came and I got up getting on all wet and cold . I sat down shivering and cold .Was that really are goodbye . I closed my eyes until i got off the bus walking back to my dorm room . I went and took and hot shower . When I came out I laid in my bed staring at my phone . I reread the messages jungkook sent me . If only .. I dint turn  my phone off if only I waited a little longer , if only . The game of what if played in my head as I drifted to sleep .

Jungkooks POV ~ 

My manager walk outside again , and I drop my phone and it slides over across . I was about to grab it when I see that little boy come over and give it to me . 

"Are you okay,"The little boy asks me . 

"Yeah ,"I lie to him 

"Mr  I told you about my mom why cant you tell me whats wrong ?,"He says .

I smile at him and take a deep breath . 

"I cant see someone I love for a really long time,"I tell the boy.

"Was it the pretty girl that you kissed earlier,"He says . 

I nodded my head yes . 

"My mom told me before she left that love always finds its way , no matter how long it my take it will always,"He tells me . I smile at him and he smiles in return . 

Halla pov  ~

When I woke up breathing hard my phone still in my hand I looked at the time . I was to late , he was .. gone. 

 ______________________________________________________

A-N ~ T^T i'm crying anyone else ? 

Well thanks for reading this sad chapter 

until next time 

"See yah ,"

~ Moon