|98| - Advice for Juniors

I'm not officially back, but I wanted to make something today.

- - - - - 

1) Don't, under any circumstances, take AP Chemistry if you suck DICK at regular Chem.

I'm suffering right now and it's too late to drop out now and I'm d y i n g. 

2) AP Calculus (AB) is hell and get tutoring immediately if you don't know what the fuck is going on.

My teacher is a fucking dickwad that makes people feel stupid when they ask questions so I'm asking another (my favorite) math teacher to help me with some of my work #godbless

3) I assure you nobody is worried about the PSATs and SATs.

Everyone is too worried about their abysmal failures regarding homework and quizzes, trust me.

4) You're not gonna feel well-rested at all and we all feel that way.

I feel like passing out in every single class and that will most likely stay that way. 

5) Is your will to live rapidly dropping? Same!

I utter the phrases "I want to die" and "I want to fucking kill myself" three times a day, ever single day. 

6) Make a list of colleges you want to go to, please. 

Just to have an idea of what you're aiming for.

7) Goddammit, study for the AP quizzes.

I failed my first AP Calc quiz and now my grade in that class is a 57 and as per the syllabus my teacher's only putting in tests and quizzes into Powerschool and I'm :))) suffering :))))

That's all for now folks.