|48| - Milestone

I'm proud of myself today.

I have achieved something that I have never, ever, ever, ever done before. I have listened to all of the songs on American Beauty/American Psycho and Make America Psycho Again, and I LOVED ALL OF THEM.

You read correctly. I have listened to twenty two songs and loved all of them.

Personally, I can't stop listening to the Favorite Record and Twin Skeletons remix, but people are different. I have another friend that also listened to this album and we were #turntup in French class.

On a completely different note, my bitchy engineering teacher changed my grade FINALLY to an A+. Weeks and weeks of begging has finally pulled off!

#HonorRollBitches

Lastly, my dad yelled at me for not preparing for the SATs? Like, bitch I'm a sophomore and I literally took the PSATs in October. Chill. the fuck. out. He was like, "You're spending too much time on parties and stuff."

DAD. I WENT TO TWO PARTIES. TWO. DEUX. ONE WAS IN OCTOBER. ONE WAS IN NOVEMBER. YOU CONSTANTLY MAKE FUN OF ME FOR NOT HAVING FRIENDS BUT THE MOMENT I GET INVITED TO SOMETHING, YOU BITCH ABOUT IT.

Mummy and daddy dearest. Please kindly take this elongated piece of metal I happened to stumble across in the garage and insert it forcefully into your bum-holes. Not one soul wants to hear your opinion on my social life, so please, save your breath and keep it to yourself.