|26| - mememe tag

I've never done this before, but here we go! I was inspired by hxrrystars to do this!

When was the last time you cried?

Um, not recently. I mean, I don't think so...

If you were a different person, would you be friends with you?

Probably. I'm a pretty shitty person as of now so if I change, that'd be awesome!

Middle name?

I don't have one! (Weird, right?)

Favorite song(s)?

Vegas Lights by Panic at the Disco or Death of a Bachelor by Panic! at the Disco.

Favorite store?

Hot topic or JC Penny.

Favorite TV show(s)?

Doctor Who, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, and Supernatural (I'm not even allowed to watch it because it's "inappropriate" but hey, I still love it.)

Height?

5'5! (I'm pretty tall, whoops.)

Favorite restaurant?

I don't really have one, to be honest.

Most embarrassing moment?

I have a lot, but the most embarrassing one would be that time I confessed my feelings for a senior on my bus and the shitheads I rode with made fun of me in front of him the entire year.

Favorite bands?

Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Bring Me the Horizon, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Starset, All Time Low, New Politics, Twenty Øne Piløts, The Neighbourhood, Green Day, and the Killers.

Favorite solo artists?

Halsey, The Weeknd, Lily Allen, Marina and the Diamonds, Troye Sivan, Kylie Minogue, Nicki Minaj, and Tove Lo.

Favorite people?

My biffles Stephanie, Maddy, Morgan, and Nailah and FallOutLola , iusedtobetaller , Maddianforever , thehomiecherry , and shippingJASPAR4life .

I'm a weird child. I tag anyone who wants to do this!