|71| - Onision

There has been so much controversy over Onision (aka Greg) and it just pisses me off.

I have been watching UhOhBro for about a year now and honestly, while I have many complaints about the things he says, he has made some very good points.

He's made transphobic remarks, ableist, and homophobic slurs and speaks rather rudely to his S.O Lainey on Twitter - I am aware.

He is banned from all Youtube events and has made remarks against other Youtubers - I am aware.

What pisses me off, specifically about the viewers, is that they accuse Greg of abusing his past partners and his current partner Lainey. They also harass him on Twitter telling him to leave Lainey. 

Like first off, he has shown EMAIL. EVIDENCE. about how one of his partners made up the story about how Greg abused her, yet y'all still accuse him. From what I've seen of his videos, he has expressed multiple times that he supported feminism and that he is ashamed of abusers. 

Second off, you don't just fucking tell someone to leave their S.O on social media. You don't do that to the significant other, either. Greg has been nothing but supportive of Lainey coming about as agender and constantly treated them right. Like I said, he is rude on Twitter to them, but you can clearly see that he is kind and compassionate towards them. Greg is a fucking parent. He says stupid shit, but you have no right to tell him to leave someone he loves a lot.

I don't really watch him as much as I did before, but I just wanted to voice my opinion about him. Like I said, he says some dumb ass shit that hurts people, but making up BULLSHIT about how he's a woman abuser and unworthy of his partner is crossing the line.