|50| - English Class pt.2

My English came up with this interesting assignment...

So basically, we already have this project going on. We have to read a contemporary and classic book that are relatively similar and we have to develop and argument paper about it.

My group picked Romeo and Juliet and The Fault in Our Stars, which in my opinion, are the two shittiest books ever to be compared against. Romeo and Juliet is just an unhealthy relationship that resulted in three people killed and two suicides all because Romeo couldn't control his dick. The Fault in Our Stars is just so overrated, I just - UGH. I love the book, but it's idolized by fake-hipster white chicks that have only read it after the movie came out.

Anyways, so my English teacher introduced this project to us by showing us many, many, many Epic Rap Battles of History videos. We immediately caught on.

We have to make a fucking rap battle between two characters is our classic and/or contemporary books.

After much confusion, we have decided to have a rap battle between Romeo and Jay Gatsby. Repeat, ROMEO AND FUCKING JAY GATSBY.

DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LIT THAT RAP BATTLE WOULD BE. BOTH OF THOSE GUYS ARE HORNY LITTLE SHITS THAT ENDED UP DYING FOR THE WOMAN THEY LOVED.

The problem is, my group and the other group do not know how to rap to save our lives. This project is certainly going to be interesting, indeed.

Oh, wow. I just realized I hit my 50th rant. TONIGHT WE ARE VICTORIOUS. CHAMPAGNE POURING OVER US. ALL MY FRIENDS; WE'RE GLORIOUS. TONIGHT ME ARE VICTORIOUS (oh oh oH OHHHH).