|63| - The End of the Year

Tw//Negativity and mentions of suicide (I'm not doing anything, I just mentioned it) 

Tomorrow is the last day of school (for 2015).

My school is stupid in the way that we get out so close to Christmas Eve. A fucking half day doesn't help anything and pretty much every single student in the school wants to just leave and/or sleep.

School isn't really the issue here, though. The thing that is really bothering me is the end of the year.

Why?

I have no fucking clue, to be honest. I don't think I'm really prepared to come up with a resolution and stick to it (or at least attempt to). I am totally not prepared to end the year like this. When I say this, I mean an emotional and physical mess. I mean that I am keeping a lot of things to myself and that I am constantly on the brink of exploding. I mean that I have no idea how or when to express myself in a fucking way that people can comprehend.

Apparently suicide rates spike around the holidays and I can understand why. I don't blame them; the thought of being lonely and incapable of being understood really takes a toll on the human brain.

I feel like I haven't done anything productive this year. I feel confused all the time and just tired all nearly every single day. It's taken a toll on my sanity. All I have done was ruin the trust between my parents and I and lose a couple of friends.

I'm going to spend New Year's Eve on my laptop crying at how boring and basic my life is.