|40| - Wattpad Improvements

I came up with a few things that could make Wattpad better! Vote, comment, and possible share which one you think is good!

1) Queuing, Tumblr Style

Wouldn't that be great? If you could write a chapter or a rant, and have it automatically post on the day and time you want it to? This way, your stories could be frequently updated and you don't have to worry about forgetting to post a chapter. However, this doesn't help with authors who have writer's blocks, resulting in slowly updated stories, or just abandon their stories. But, seriously, imagine how useful that would be!

2) Say Goodbye to the Recommended Stories and People

I found this feature incredibly dumb, honestly, It's better to just get rid of it. It clogs up the main screen and it's just an eyesore to look at. Not to mention the fact that all the stories I get are just popular teen fiction shit that I don't want to read. I recall getting Daddy Kink stuff, too. I don't even read that type of stuff! Like, what the fuck?!

3) User Inactivity = Freed Up Username

I think Tumblr is doing this right now, but if a Wattpad user is inactive for two years, they should send an email asking them if they still want to stay. If they don't respond or they say that they don't want to, that username should be freed. This way, people could get a shot at the Wattpad names they want and perhaps even be happier with what they get.

4) Fixing Up Dem Pictures Feature, Y'all

I am aware that the mobile app is fine when it comes to pictures, but on desktop, it's a nightmare. It's so fucking dumb that you need to get a picture URL to put it in your story. Why can't you just take it from your computer library? Phone's aren't the only ones that have a gallery!

5) Organized Library

This is probably only me, but I'd really like the Wattpad library to be sorted by genre. It's much easier to find the stories you want to read that way. I rarely add books anymore, but I think it'd still be very useful to those avid readers out there.

Just putting my two cents out there. *sips coffee*