|83| - #Boring

I'm was at a robotics competition right now and it was super hella mega boring.

Honestly, our team going there was the biggest mistake for many reasons.

1) Our robot failed inspection: the bolts on the wheels extended past the frame, so we had to flip the bolts inside out.

2) We didn't even fucking finish the building of the robot: WE WERE STILL BUILDING IN THE PIT BY ROUND 14.

3) Our dumbass supervisor: HE PUT A BEARING WHERE THE WHEEL WAS LOCATED AND THE ROBOT DIDN'T EVEN MOVE. IT SAT IN THE CORNER OF THE ARENA WHILE OUR ALLIES DOMINATED.

It's really frustrating because I honestly though our so called Robotics Club was going to be organized and really fun. Instead, we got this jumbled, disorderly mess of a club in which the upperclassman do everything and the new members have to learn everything themselves.

I'm 70% sure I'm quitting the robotics team next year because this isn't worth my time and energy. I wasted my entire Saturday - for what -  sitting on the bleachers for 8 hours and wanting to go home? I am honestly fed up with this whole system. 

I'm in the worst fucking mood because of my bitch-ass family, so I'm probably going to sound bitter some point in the day.