|90| - Panic! Opinions

I'm probably going to die by the end of this, whoops.

1) I really, really, really, really dislike Pretty Odd. In fact, I think it's one of the worst albums by Panic! at the Disco. Vices & Virtues is my absolute favorite and I think that's the best album out of all the 5 Panic!/Brendon has put out. 

2) Trade Mistakes and Hurricane are the best out of Vices & Virtues. 

3) I don't really like Ryan Ross??? I don't see the hype over him. Like, honestly, he's kinda cute but seriously what do you guys see in him?? My instagram feed is filled with accounts that stan him and I'm like "why???"

4) Sarah Urie is fucking angel. I love her so much and honestly I would totally want to meet her first over Brendon any day. 

5) WHERE IS MY HALSEY AND PANIC! COLLABORATION??? I NEED IT TO LIVE GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME.

6) My ears would bleed if Ariana Grande and Beebo made a song together because I fucking hate Miss "I'm a fucking diva ass bitch" Grande. 

7) Panic! and The Weeknd?? Am I the only one that would dig whatever song they make??

8) Beebo may be a skinny white guy but oH DAMN HE'S GOT A FINE ASS BODY.

Apparently Sarah was oiling him up on set before this video. ASDFGHJKL;'

9) There was an interview I read about how Beebo was saying that he was straight but he's "dabbled" and that he definitely finds some guys attractive and honestly sAME.

10) I've been stress listening to Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! and honestly it's not making me better, but I accept it. 

This is the most random ass chapter but please throw in some comments.