|10| - Sebastian Stan

This man will be the death of me, I swear.

I mentioned this is the "List of My Obsessions" and "Marvel" section of this book, but the way he fits the role are Bucky Barnes in Captain America is amazing.

This whole obsession over him started when I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier in the theaters. I watched the first installment of the movie when I was young, so I didn't quite remember who played which character. I remember the moment the Winter Soldier's mask came off, I gasped.

"Who is this lovely piece of man flesh?" I most likely asked myself.

Eventually, I forgot about all about him and moved on with my life. However, when I started watching Once Upon a Time, there he was again! Yet again, he amazed me and all the other viewers of the show with his talent.

This man is so versatile when it comes to playing different roles. He has played in both the movie and TV industry, which is what I love the most.

A couple weeks ago, I searched him up on IMBD. I was greeted with some wonderful facts and roles he played in, as well as some nice photos of him (*wink wink*). That is when I proceeded to follow all fan accounts on Tumblr and changed my profile picture. I have grown used to seeing some sexy ass gifs right now, and I seriously just can't.

Do you lovely people have that one celebrity that you adore for their content and/or looks?