Chapter 1

"Joe I have something to tell you." I say to my husband of nearly a year.
"What is it babe?" Joe asks, sitting down cautiously.
"Well, you know how I had to rush out to the store this morning and I told you I needed tampons?"
"Yes..." He bites his lip.
"Don't look so worried! I got something while I was out, not tampons, and I also got you something. Wait right here." I say, patting his shoulder and rushing off to our bedroom.
I grabbed the blue and pink gift bag and ran into our bathroom.
I reached into the medicine cabinet. The test was sitting right in front of me, so I carefully took it and closed the door.
"Well, there's two things that I wanted to give to you. Here's the first thing. Close your eyes!" I say and he puts his hands over his eyes.
"What the hell is this thing?" He says, feeling around the test.
"Open your eyes and look!" I say excitedly, secretly recording him on my vlogging camera.
"What is thi-" he stops himself and his eyes widen, "no. Way." He cups his mouth. "Are you joking?" His eyes filled with tears.
"No, of course not! I'm pregnant babe!" I say, bursting into tears of happiness.
I am engulfed in a hug from joes strong arms.
I turn the camera to face us as we embrace each other and cry.
"Baby I still have one more thing to give you." I say, tapping his back, indicating for him to sit back down. I grab the gift bag and hand it to him. He pulls out the baby grow, pacifiers, socks and bibs.
His eyes fill up with tears even more and he hugs me once more.
"I can't believe this. This is one of the best things that has ever happened to me." He wipes his eyes and looks down at me.
"One of the best?" I laugh, hugging him again.
"Yes. The best was meeting you, then marrying you. Now you're having my child and I could not be happier. I love you so much baby girl." He says to me, and I turn the camera off. He smashed his lips on mine.
When we break the kiss apart, he grabs his phone and goes to Twitter.
He poses for a selfie with me and takes the photo.
"We have something exciting to tell you very soon in a video!" He read the caption aloud. He then tags me and presses tweet.
"Oh my god, what will the viewers say?" I panic, only causing Joe to hug me once more, running his fingers through my hair.
"Don't worry about them. If we're happy, that's all that matters, right? If they don't like it, then they're not true fans. I love you and I am happy. Don't worry about what they say. Screw the fake fans."