Gamemaker: Ebony Holbrook

Name: Ebony Holbrook

Deceased From: Author Games: Retribution

What to Know: Far from her origin in District Eleven, Ebony Holbrook was a frost-covered rose that developed into something much more sinister. She worked in the Capitol under a pseudonym after her rebirth, before finally stepping into the spotlight to embrace her roots. If you're looking for mercy: you will find none here. Tearful goodbyes and sorrowful mourning will do little to stir her into sponsoring you. Hard work and guts are the fastest way to win over her favor. Show her that you have the skills to survive, no matter the cost and her eyes will be on you. However, she's not completely heartless. Younger tributes, those too innocent to know the meaning of bloodshed, also compel a much more protective side of her. 

What She Wants: Ebony sponsors one kind of tribute: Winners. If you think you have what it takes to win, grab her attention and don't let it go. 

What She Offers:

One Automatic Score of 13, to be used anywhere before the Quarter Finals.

One Safety Net of 12, to be used anywhere before the Quarter Finals, as long as an entry of 500 words or more is submitted.

One 24 Hour Extension with no penalties.