Chapter Thirteen: Both To Blame

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

HI y'all

So I thought you might like to watch the video that inspired me to write the chapter, lol its pretty random and AWESOME! It's called 'Call it what you want' by Foster the People and WATCH IT ON THE SIDE!!!!

So I have a small favour, anyone want to suggest a few actors or models to play Tyler, Perry and Marcus Buckley, Lucinda, or anyone else in the story that you can think of.

Picture to the side is Jessie and she's played by Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, she's Syrena from the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 movie, the mermaid who loves Philip. She's very beautiful and looks so innocent, she was a really good actor in the movie, so yay! lol

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan meh!

Crunchy out y'all!!!

*Tyler's POV*

"Hey Cam, are you alright?" I asked my brother worriedly. Cam was all bug eyes, looking a bit scared. And this was saying something, cause I never seen him scared. Not even when he helped tamed the wild horses with pa and Perry.

Which always almost made me shit myself.

Cam cleared his throat roughly. "Have you seen Jessie?" he asked, looking around.

"No, why what did you do?" I asked immediately, my brother was a brute with women. And if he did something to Jessie I'd punch that sorry sucker out.

Cam looked guilty as we walked outside, searching for her since she was in the ballroom.

"I may have pushed her roughly." He admitted, I felt my hands spring out automatically and punch him in the face.

My clenched fist started stingin', pounding with that familiar heat you get when you strike out. Cam knew he deserved the punch as he stood there, rubbing his cheekbone. We were taught from an early age from pa to never hit a woman, it was a disgusting thing to do. Whether she deserved it or not, (which a woman never does) to put a hand on her in anger was one of the worst things a man could ever do.

"I deserved that." He acknowledged, I nodded to him and sighed angrily.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Cam?" my fist ached to give him another punch, for causing Jessie distress.

At least he didn't hit her, because then I'd have to bash the shit out of him.

"I don't know. Lucinda was in-" I cut him off, shaking my head. God I should have known. "Of course, it was Lucinda." That promiscuous woman was the source of all problems when it came to Cam.

"She said a bunch of shit, and then Jessie was pissed off at me for no real goddamn reason." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck. It was something he did when he was nervous; something I'm sure Cam never knew he did.

We had walked around the parking lot, no trace of Jessie anywhere.

"What was she so pissed about?" I asked as soon as we came back into the ballroom, people glanced at us but we quickly put a fake smile on so no one would think anything is wrong.

"She said she was really embarrassed about dancing in front of the town with no idea with what she was doing." He admitted, his eyes spotting Susanne.

Our sister was chatting with Michael Ricosapra, the guy she was dancing with in the Buckley act.

"Have you seen Jessie?" Cam had pulled her gently aside, closer to us and farther away from Ricosapra, she shook her head as her eyes went wide.

Damn, she hasn't seen Jessie either.