Chapter Seven: Cam's Dream, My Misfortune

(Cut some Lyrics Out)

Don't you want to know how we keep starting fires?

It's my desire

Danger! Danger! High Voltage!

When we touch

When we kiss

Danger! Danger! High Voltage!

When we touch

When we kiss

This is dedicated to chocolateluvaaxo because we have some good memories with this awesome song. And i think of you when I hear it:)

OH! GO Check out her stories, they're soooooooooo fucking good

Jessie's POV

Breathing in deep breaths, I felt my chest rise and fall against something much harder. What was weird was I felt strong arms around my waist, hugging me closer.

I blinked my eyes open and gasped.

Cam was sleeping like a baby, with a bit of drool smeared on his cheek though his mouth was closed and dried.

Then I realized it my drool.

Heat flooded into my face, I can't believe I actually drooled on Cam, for goodness sakes! I lifted my head off his chest to get a better look on his face, shaking my head at my own unconscious stupidity. Gingerly I reached a hand out to his check, gently wiping the drool off his right cheek.

His eyes snapped open immediately in shock, making me give a small scream as I clutched my rabbit hopping thumping heart.

"Owwww.....god damn head hurts....fuckin' hangovers!" he groaned, his face scrunched up in pain as he blinked back his eyes closed.

"Um Cam....you have a third leg." I said slowly, a blush deepening red to my already heated cheeks. I could feel the huge bulge poking my abdomen. I was too scared to exhale, fearing I might feel it.

But for some reason I wanted to.

Damn sexy cowboys, always flaunting their assets in front of innocent me.

"What? What's a third leg?" he asked curiously, his accent heavy which made my almost drool again. He had a sexy voice, one that could easily get a saint to sin.

"Er, look down town." I motioned my head downwards, his eyes blinked open wearily as he looked down to where I was motioning.

A faint pink coloured his cheeks, but then he had a proud smile on his golden radiant face.

"No one's ever called my willy a third leg before. Boosts a man's ego, so thank ya, darlin'. Now close your eyes and go back to yo' dream of me." He gave me an appreciative smile before his eyes closed easily. I looked at him in shock, how can he take this so easily?

"Sleep, darlin'." He commanded sternly, I looked at his open eyes.

"Why are you so okay with this? This is so inappropriate!" Cam's eyes blinked open again, this time in annoyance.

I mean, what kind of woman jumps into a bed with her boss after a few days of knowing him?

Crazy, right?!

"Calm down! Ain't like we doin' anythin' sexual. Unless....." he trailed off seductively, one of his arms lowering to land on my ass.

I stiffened, half tempted to take up on his offer and the half tempted to break his face.

"Take your arm off my ass or I'll break your third leg, cowboy." I threatened, a vicious smile curling on my face as I stared at him.

He laughed, leaning his head further into the pillow as I shook above him from every laugh he tried to contain. Thankfully his hand went back up, away from the ass of Jessie.